• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried - AU Swipe Up Program ?

I have LIT credit card and tried the swipe up program. I did not get a screen to choose any credit card of AU bank and even did not get a screen to enter my other bank credit card details for Xcite credit card series and was directly moved to Video KYC screen. I actually went ahead and did my KYC after waiting for more than 45 minutes. Now I only see the final screen with lead id. I will wait for a few days to see the final response of the bank on my application.

I sent an email to the customer care and here is the response (my understanding is that existing CC users can't apply). This program could be for only new customers of AU bank.
1675080718705.png

I have LIT credit card and tried the swipe up program. I did not get a screen to choose any credit card of AU bank and even did not get a screen to enter my other bank credit card details for Xcite credit card series and was directly moved to Video KYC screen. I actually went ahead and did my KYC after waiting for more than 45 minutes. Now I only see the final screen with lead id. I will wait for a few days to see the final response of the bank on my application.

I sent an email to the customer care and here is the response (my understanding is that existing CC users can't apply). This program could be for only new customers of AU bank.
View attachment 9661
yes existing customers are not eligible for SwipeUp

I am getting AU Zenith against my Indusind Legend. Rest of the 10 cards I have are giving me Xcite Ultra.
I am going with AU Zenith for the 5% reward points on restaurant and 2.5% rewards on Grocery. The rewards on Xcite Ultra for offline transactions is poor.

I am getting AU Zenith against my Indusind Legend. Rest of the 10 cards I have are giving me Xcite Ultra.
I am going with AU Zenith for the 5% reward points on restaurant and 2.5% rewards on Grocery. The rewards on Xcite Ultra for offline transactions is poor.
Is the zenith being given ltf.... If not... See the charges... Its huge

Even my application is stuck. I entered IDFC select card details and it showed me Ultra. After that, I completed three sections - delivery address, personal details, employer details. Then on card selection page, it is not showing Ultra.
Contacted customer care but they do not know anything.

Attachments

• Xcite Ultra.JPG
    Xcite Ultra.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 111
  • Card selection page.JPG
    Card selection page.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 113
Even my application is stuck. I entered IDFC select card details and it showed me Ultra. After that, I completed three sections - delivery address, personal details, employer details. Then on card selection page, it is not showing Ultra.
Contacted customer care but they do not know anything.
For me, its not opening up the card selection page itself, just showing the above mentioned error.😭😭

For me, its not opening up the card selection page itself, just showing the above mentioned error.😭😭
It was earlier showing same error to me which you are facing right now. What I did, clicked on back button and reached to page where first 6 digits of credit card entered. I entered some random six digits and reached to card selection page. Then it showed me those cards which I just shared but no card from Xcite swipe up.

It was earlier showing same error to me which you are facing right now. What I did, clicked on back button and reached to page where first 6 digits of credit card entered. I entered some random six digits and reached to card selection page. Then it showed me those cards which I just shared but no card from Xcite swipe up.
Problem is that , as soon as i login & verify otp, it goes to the card selection page, and after a second or so, it just shows up that error, and if i click OK, it reverts back to home page of AU bank, I am unable to click anywhere except OK. Any idea what can i do?

Its confusing now what to app;y. Zenith is technically higher than xcite series but zenith seems very less rewarding against them. They need to upgrade the features of Zeni
Its confusing now what to app;y. Zenith is technically higher than xcite series but zenith seems very less rewarding against them. They need to upgrade the features of Zenith.
What benefits are better in Xcite series than Zenith ?

Back