• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried - AU Swipe Up Program ?

I am asked for reason via email. But they not gave exact reason rejection. And This process C2C. So no reason for rejection.

That's why i file complaint in RBI.
No use of complaints in RBI, they don't take action on this type.. i already raised till now no use. Meanwhile AU rejection reason is, they are not properly supported even though the area is under serviceble zone.. my card is rejected too, after 45 days local agent called me to apply in offline mode.

it showed me LIT when i entered my Legend CC bin ,
as if it wasn't bad enough already
it is stuck like this, not moving further at all
no details being showed on comparison page.
tried 3 times to close and reopen.

if i try tomorrow, the case id will remain the same right? and no addition cibil hit right
@krishc

Attachments

• Screenshot_43.png
    Screenshot_43.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 62

if i try tomorrow, the case id will remain the same right? and no addition cibil hit right
@krishc
ideally it should not change the case id

my case id changed after more than 50 days

also, surprised to see LIT offered against Legend, as in my first experiment, I was getting Zenith against Legend

ideally it should not change the case id

my case id changed after more than 50 days

also, surprised to see LIT offered against Legend, as in my first experiment, I was getting Zenith against Legend
yeah, thats what i thought too, hence used legend. mood kharab ho gya LIT dekh ke
sad part, didn't even got to know the limit.

@krishc
Case ID will be same but you won't be able to change source card's first 6 digits. They are now locked once you enter and proceed to next step.

Case ID will be same but you won't be able to change source card's first 6 digits. They are now locked once you enter and proceed to next step.
yes i noticed, i tried many times , to go forward to see the limit being offered ,and even tried to go back to the BIN page, it remains the same. i wanted to make decision based on the limit being offered .

Back