• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried - AU Swipe Up Program ?

I applied on Thu 2nd March, VKYC done immediately. Address verification done on Fri 3rd March. Just checked application status on swipe up portal and it’s still showing 'status will be updated in 3 working days'. What should I do?
through twitter you can share your application number and find out if In hurry you can dm au bank

6 months in their records for online, but actual cooling period is 45 days only. Apply in offline via an agent after 45 days if rejected by online.
AU Twitter account replied that my swipe-up application is rejected. My 1st rejection in 3 years. Streak broken. Previously I thought HDFC rejected, but they approved after a month.

Its good that they rejected. I wanted only Xcite, not Xcite Ace. Will try offline after 2 months.

AU Twitter account replied that my swipe-up application is rejected. My 1st rejection in 3 years. Streak broken. Previously I thought HDFC rejected, but they approved after a month.

Its good that they rejected. I wanted only Xcite, not Xcite Ace. Will try offline after 2 months.
Xcite is better than Xcite ace?

I tried the swipeUp program today
first after giving mobile no and PAN they verified by OTP
then in next stage Aadhaar verification happened via OTP
after that there is option to give first 6 digits of your existing card and then they're showing the xcite card options in a comparative view with current card and to proceed then along with a back option if you want to change
I didn't proceed and always used back because they never showed me the Xcite only card itself
out of my 9 cards, for 4 I got Ultra option, for 3 got Ace option, and the other 2 wasn't recognized as not present in their current database

got choice of Ultra for Regalia, IDFC Select, Citi Rewards and MRCC
Ace was given choice for Axis Flipkart, ICICI Amazon, RBL Zomato
HSBC Platinum & SBI Tata Titanium wasn't recognized
Hello, I have currently Amazon pay CC so will I be offered ace variant via swipe up program? Or I can request for Xcite only variant? And reward rate for Xcite is 3.75% but what's the reward rate if purchases done between 1-5th of the month ?
And does transactions get updates instantly or takes time?

Absolutely. I was expecting the Swipe up card series, but they ended up offering Zenith. But better to check the criteria as, at the end of the day it is on C2C basis and depends on the existing card you have.
Was happy to get it LTF. One less card to worry about.
Do they ask for income docs if one gets option to enter 6 digits of existing card?

Getting Xcite Ultra on HDFC Diners Club Black :/
Disappointed, wanted Zenith. No option to change the first 6 digits as well.
I got Xcite Ultra for HDFC Intermiles too, but after VKYC it's rejected, In my location AU rejected everyone who applied online and put on hold. After 45 days local agent called me to reapply via offline mode, in that i got Vetta, still process going on, but this time he made sure it's approved. Even i insisted zenith, but not sure what calculation AU doing..

I got Xcite Ultra for HDFC Intermiles too, but after VKYC it's rejected, In my location AU rejected everyone who applied online and put on hold. After 45 days local agent called me to reapply via offline mode, in that i got Vetta, still process going on, but this time he made sure it's approved. Even i insisted zenith, but not sure what calculation AU doing..
When you applied locally, was it the same Swipe Up Portal, as in system generated card upgrade offer?

Back