• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried the SaveSage Club application?

I just downloaded the app and signed up for the free trial after reading about it here. It seems new to the space, and I really liked the concept!

Guys, has anyone consulted with Savesage? I'm looking for an unbiased feedback from the existing user. As I am planning to consult them on few pointers.

Guys, has anyone consulted with Savesage? I'm looking for an unbiased feedback from the existing user. As I am planning to consult them on few pointers.
Can you please elaborate what you have on your mind? This might probably help a lot of us out here. Plus, there will be more to discuss on.

I took membership a few weeks back and recently consulted for my London bookings, great help. They helped me transfer my miles across programs to Virgin eventually and with redemption. Saved almost 1.9 lacs. Didn't knew my Amex points were worth so much! I have actually upgraded from 999 to 4999 plan now.

Attachments

• 1.webp
    1.webp
    61 KB · Views: 23
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 22
I took membership a few weeks back and recently consulted for my London bookings, great help. They helped me transfer my miles across programs to Virgin eventually and with redemption. Saved almost 1.9 lacs. Didn't knew my Amex points were worth so much! I have actually upgraded from 999 to 4999 plan now.
HAAA? I am looking for something similar. Can you give more details? I am not a paid user yet but if this is the case, I can literally recover my annual subscription plan in a single shot. I will have to use my multiple cards for conversion. Can they guide me all those too?

Can you please elaborate what you have on your mind? This might probably help a lot of us out here. Plus, there will be more to
Been using it for 10-12 days now, someone from the team connected with me and walked me through all the features, many things on the app so won't be able to explain it to you. You can give it a shot.

Reactions: j_s
I downloaded this application last week, and have been using the free trial. Looks like consultation cannot be booked using the free trial, thinking of upgrading it to the paid version. Read some reviews across different platforms, seems like worth giving a try.

Back