• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone used Rupay Platinum or Select card to access Lounge in Changi airport singapore or in Vietnam airport ?

Email same, userid can't be same.

As per the rupay pdf, it says 3 per year for international.
grandddd!!! thanks a lot man. I was under the impression that I need to use different emails for creating PP account for different cards.
So now have my Marquee and HDFC tataneu infinity PPs setup under same email with different ids.

grandddd!!! thanks a lot man. I was under the impression that I need to use different emails for creating PP account for different cards.
So now have my Marquee and HDFC tataneu infinity PPs setup under same email with different ids.
Marquee is through loungekey right?

You can setup Marquee on PP app.
Havent tried to set it up thru loungekey

They mentioned loungekey in this

They mentioned loungekey in this
YES bank might have changed the service providers mid way. I can confirm now it's on PP app (as shown in the screenshot in my previous comment. And it shows all proper details. unlimited internation visits, 4 guest internation vitis.

YES bank might have changed the service providers mid way. I can confirm now it's on PP app (as shown in the screenshot in my previous comment. And it shows all proper details. unlimited internation visits, 4 guest internation vitis.
Generally asking is there any difference between PP membership of Marquee and hdfc diners, like do they offer same set of lounges or otherwise?

Generally asking is there any difference between PP membership of Marquee and hdfc diners, like do they offer same set of lounges or otherwise?
Frankly, no idea mate. I have many CCs with lounge access, so I usually give any of them, swipe and use the lounge.

Back