• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Have You even won Cred Jackpot? (777)

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
777 is just a marketing gimmick....
They had set their algorithm so that no one gets more than two 7s at a time ....

Cashback have almost bone dried to pennies...
I had almost 19 lakh useless CRED coins an year ago...
Since the drought of cashback started, I also reverted to other apps....
👍
Enjoying Video Game GIF by The Roku Channel

Shroud

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
IMG_20240412_173559.jpg

Have anyone won Cred Jackpot. I only won two 7s (77x). I am wondering is it just marketing strategy? Or is it very very rare? Or just a scam?
I don't exactly remember but I saw a post on either Twitter or Reddit where 1 guy posted that he got 777 and won an iPhone. Don't know how legit it was.

ccdc

TF Ace
for what it's worth...i have lifetime cashback of 11.2k via cred in my account and 7.4k in another account....not sure but i remember getting a BIG amt as cashback once.....i have close to 98L as lifetime earns in cred coins and approx 70L in another account....initially i abused cred like no tomorrow....back in 2018 and till almost first half of 2019 brands used to sell products just on coins....pay this much coins and get the product for free...no shipping...nothing....have gotten many products like that for free..now the scene is supreme pathetic on cred as far as the coins are concerned....mainly use it for paying bills over and above the various dc cashbacks threshold....