• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Have You even won Cred Jackpot? (777)

bitsst

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
IMG_20240412_173559.jpg

Have anyone won Cred Jackpot. I only won two 7s (77x). I am wondering is it just marketing strategy? Or is it very very rare? Or just a scam?

Never. I did get handsome amounts (>1000) 3 times, after referral in initial phases (2018-2019).

Riya

TF Ace
777 is just a marketing gimmick....
They had set their algorithm so that no one gets more than two 7s at a time ....

Cashback have almost bone dried to pennies...
I had almost 19 lakh useless CRED coins an year ago...
Since the drought of cashback started, I also reverted to other apps....

viswanath.t

TF Select
Contributor
i have 28 lakh cred coins too .. and have started use cred lesser because of minimal cashback nd Reward offers. But we can always rely on the instant payments of bill.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
CRED as such crying that why I had entered into this business…
And you guys want mega jackpot !!!
What an irony!!!
Indian markets are very tough nuts to crack..
Indian consumers are extremely price sensitive and always look for paisa vasool things in everything they do…

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
What an irony!!!
Indian consumers are extremely price sensitive
So true, they forget about sustainability in business. They only burn VC money.

Reactions: SSV

viswanath.t

TF Select
Contributor
What an irony!!!
Indian consumers are extremely price sensitive and always look for paisa vasool things in everything they do…
obviously, even many top business man have quoted it many time on India

Abhi5467

TF Premier
IMG_20240412_173559.jpg

Have anyone won Cred Jackpot. I only won two 7s (77x). I am wondering is it just marketing strategy? Or is it very very rare? Or just a scam?
It was a marketing move to lure in customers. An app developer posted on reddit that the chances of winning are Nil as the software is designed to never get 777. You can conclude on the fact that they are giving ₹1 cashback on 1 lakh CC bill payment how can they be generous with jackpot. All the brands listed on Cred are overpriced, you can get them just by paying delivery charges on other sites, such is the condition. Their coupons has hardly any use as you can get products at even cheaper rate on Amazon and Flipkart. Cred Coins is also a scam. I'm only holding onto them because I got a loan from them at a very reasonable rate. I've stopped their access to Gmail. It's bound to be doomed. They promoted that you can take many loans from your cred cash limit however the option for applying new loan while previous one is still going is locked and they give various reasons like we will update you and all but it's all a hoax.

Dad0h0j0

TF Premier
what business you are in?
What an irony!!!