• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc 1% credit card bill payment from net banking

Yes, i made payment 2 days back, but there is no cashback points. Maybe HDFC bank has discontinued the cashback. Its time to return the debit card.
That's completely false.

1. Which platform you used to pay CC bill?
2. Which bank CC bill you paid?

I received points for HSBC and AU bill payments.
Most of the users reporting, not giving points for Axis and SBI
You will get for axis as well, many people have confirmed it.
Earlier it was not giving for Axis but yesterday they sent messages that 'biller registration rejected' as biller moved to BBPS.
After that whoever added Axis cards in hdfc billpay & paid got rewards.

That's completely false.

1. Which platform you used to pay CC bill?
2. Which bank CC bill you paid?
Why is that false ?

Follow what the context we r talking about, for you , i m stating clearly :

1. I used HDFC bill pay portal
2. I paid bill for sbi bank and axis bank

But still not even a single cashback point is received.

2 days is 2 little time to decide this.

Wait for a couple more, CB will come.
Generally that is credited within 1 day.

Update : I talked to customer care, they checked intensively and confirmed that the MCC code is changed now, and the transaction is not eligible for cashback points.

So i emailed the back end team for this stating every single detail. Let's see what will happen.

Why is that false ?

Follow what the context we r talking about, for you , i m stating clearly :

1. I used HDFC bill pay portal
2. I paid bill for sbi bank and axis bank

But still not even a single cashback point is received.
SBI and Axis were marked as 'RENTALBBPSNO' in HDFC bill pay, which means they were considered rent payments instead of utility payments. Yesterday, HDFC has fixed the bug, and now both of them are working fine and giving reward points.

It's not my fault if you weren't aware of these changes. There are multiple threads in the forum, and I'll drop the latest thread for your convenience.

It's getting updated daily:

SBI and Axis were marked as 'RENTALBBPSNO' in HDFC bill pay, which means they were considered rent payments instead of utility payments. Yesterday, HDFC has fixed the bug, and now both of them are working fine and giving reward points.

It's not my fault if you weren't aware of these changes. There are multiple threads in the forum, and I'll drop the latest thread for your convenience.

It's getting updated daily:
bro dont write for this kids..these kids will not read a single comment or read the post..just come randomly and shout..dont write for these..help who really need help..dont waste time writing for these kids

Seems hdfc is not giving any reward points while making the credit card payment
No, The billers who have not yet moved to bbps are treated as rentalBBPS as per my observation
I got cashback for cc bill payments for all bbps registered billers and not received cashnack for rentalbbps transactions like Axis, Yes bank and so on

Now Axis bank was also moved to BBPS let's see what happens

Back