• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc 1% credit card bill payment from net banking

Yes, I was logged in to netbanking, and was forwarded to Unipay from there. So they only allow transfer from SBI account if I do that way ?! Surprising!

I did try after logging out too, by using the first part of the Unipay URL. Didn't work!

What is the correct URL of Unipay if I want to pay without logging in?

Also, if I want to pay from the Jio Finance app, would I have to register there first?

How about Canara Setu? I don't have any relationship with them.

Thanks.
SBI Unipay website - https://customer.sbiunipay.sbi/CustomerPortal/quickPay

Canara Setu website -
Jio Finance app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.jfs.jiofinance&hl=en_IN

Yes, I was logged in to netbanking, and was forwarded to Unipay from there. So they only allow transfer from SBI account if I do that way ?! Surprising!

I did try after logging out too, by using the first part of the Unipay URL. Didn't work!

What is the correct URL of Unipay if I want to pay without logging in?

Also, if I want to pay from the Jio Finance app, would I have to register there first?

How about Canara Setu? I don't have any relationship with them.

Thanks.
You don't need to login into SBI. Go directly here: https://customer.sbiunipay.sbi/CustomerPortal/quickPay

Thanks a lot.

Jio Finance app would be my last choice, since it is still in beta. Also, I hope they don't require opening an account with them just to pay bills. Do they?
One imp info about Jio Finance app - if your debit card otp page is not open or any error then manually type again your credit card last 4 digit & mobile number and manually type your debit card number and pay.

In short - dnt use your saved credit card and debit card number and always update the latest version Jio finance app.

So i paid just 2 days back on SBI Unipay using HDFC DC, and I can see points credited, but not sure if these points are from UNI Pay transactions or from the bill I paid in 1st week using HDFC bill pay section only. Can we check that? if yes then where?

So i paid just 2 days back on SBI Unipay using HDFC DC, and I can see points credited, but not sure if these points are from UNI Pay transactions or from the bill I paid in 1st week using HDFC bill pay section only. Can we check that? if yes then where?
There is no way to check and you must've got points from SBI Unipay transaction as HDFC Billpay doesn't give you points anymore.

One imp info about Jio Finance app - if your debit card otp page is not open or any error then manually type again your credit card last 4 digit & mobile number and manually type your debit card number and pay.

In short - dnt use your saved credit card and debit card number and always update the latest version Jio finance app.
will we get 1% cashback on payment of HDFC CC bill as well using Jio finance?

is this offer only applicable on rupay variants of IDFC or also VISA?
Visa is not accepted on Amex CC bill pay.

You can apply 2nd IDFC debit card,
IDFC Firstap Sticker RuPay Platinum DC.

Enjoy both card Visa + RuPay and RuPay variant only one time Rs99 charges, no annual fee.

Also get 20% upto 100 per month on mobile recharge/bill payment on Amazon and Swiggy offer too.

Back