• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank And Swiggy Launched HDFC Bank Swiggy Credit Card | Full Details

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Axis myzone is crying 😭 in corner after devaluation
Has MyZone really been devalued? I presume Axis has removed the notification from its website. So effectively only Flipkart and Magnus have been devalued. Even their 'Apply' page still shows the old Swiggy offer (screen grab attached below). Or am I missing out on something?

1690452452751.png

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I think Amazon Fresh & Bigbasket are reliable here. Flipkart Grocery being the cheapest one but it has minimum order condition of ₹600, so not reliable.

Swiggy Instamart, Blinkit & Zepto are costliest.
Ya, but Flipkart's reach is better than all those mentioned in your post.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I
Its depends upon our monthly usage.

My Monthly Usage on Swiggy Food and Instamart is quite good.

I need all these Cards😅 since Capping is there with every Card.

I will wait for LTF or FYF HDFC SWIGGY
Good going mate... A smart move to wait for LTF ( I see it coming sooner than later).

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My hunch is that Swiggy will trim down on other Card offers once this card reaches some minimum cardholder numbers. This card will drive lot of repeat for them as cashback can be used on Swiggy only
That is the plan ( for Swiggy)... Unfortuantely not all plans realize in the reality... Lets see..
I doubt whether this plan works out. It may have some steam intially but later on ,it will fizzle out in the short to medium term mainly because of rewards in the form of Swiggy Money..

Last edited:

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I can guarantee, you'll save more and earn 2% with Axis ace if you simply shop groceries at Dmart. For a 7k bill everymonth, I'll save atlest 2000-2500 on the bill and 2% with Axis ace.

While instamart has some discounts it isn't as big as Dmart and I rather trust loose items like rice, sugar, rava and other flour items and bean items at Dmart compared to pricey packets that instamart sells.
Yes no one can compete with dmart and reliance smart in terms of upfront discounts

Tejo

TF Legend
HDFC Bank and Swiggy recently launched a co-branded credit card, the Swiggy HDFC Bank Credit Card. This is the first co-branded credit card from the food delivery cum grocery delivery giant, Swiggy. Let's first check the card details.

Fees:
Annual Fees: Rs. 500 + GST
Annual Fee Waiver Criteria: Spend ₹2L in a year.

Welcome Benefits:
Complimentary Swiggy One Membership for 3 months (onetime benefit)

This is a very basic credit card, so it doesn't have any specific main benefits associated with it. Let's check its reward system.
So for this, Swiggy break up 💔 with ICICI Bank ..... full kyc wallet.

I think in future swiggy gv discounts too will be low because of this card

😔