• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
is it because of me?

- the day i got millenia, soon after they devalued it a bit by introducing redemption fees
- first time i tried wallet load with millenia because needed cash urgently, they announced the removal of cashback from wallet load soon after
- today i was trying to apply for hdfc bank account online to get plat dc, but it was throwing error after aadhar verification so thought to go to branch tomorrow

is it because of me?

- the day i got millenia, soon after they devalued it a bit by introducing redemption fees
- first time i tried wallet load with millenia because needed cash urgently, they announced the removal of cashback from wallet load soon after
- today i was trying to apply for hdfc bank account online to get plat dc, but it was throwing error after aadhar verification so thought to go to branch tomorrow
Spongebob Squarepants Ngapa GIF by The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run

Time to close SB MAX account ?

Last week, paid 13500/
to SBI Credit Card account thru HDFC's BILLPAY by selecting DC in their own App.

Till now for ALL such trxns (thru BillPay, thru DC, thru their own App), 1% CB was being given as Reward Points.

Now, they have stopped - it appears so. DELIBERATELY THEY ARE USING UNRELATED MCC CODES TO DENY 1% CB.

Time has come to close SB MAX account.

Last week, paid 13500/
to SBI Credit Card account thru HDFC's BILLPAY by selecting DC in their own App.

Till now for ALL such trxns (thru BillPay, thru DC, thru their own App), 1% CB was being given as Reward Points.

Now, they have stopped - it appears so. DELIBERATELY THEY ARE USING UNRELATED MCC CODES TO DENY 1% CB.

End of bill pay era, but...

Attachments

• EfNu6L4WAAImcAe.jpg
    EfNu6L4WAAImcAe.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 31

Last week, paid 13500/

Everyone should close sb max account why we should maintain 25k balance without any benifit

Wallet load through platinum dc will earn 1 percent or not ?
HDFC has added the following comment on Platinum DC Page:

View attachment 64454

"
  • Credit Card BillPay transactions made through Debit Card will NOT earn any CashBack points with immediate effect as this is not an eligible category for the same."

I am having a feeling that the game will be over with SBI Unipay and other portal using HDFC Plat DC sooner or

No. Trxn failed on JioFin. 2 days back. Tried yesterday. HALF Trxn went thru - HDFC A/c debited. SBICard DID NOT GET CREDITED.

FORGET about CashBack.
I am worried about proper 100% Credit.
Sir, please update us here if you get the refund on time.
I was about to pay my 80K+ bill on jio finance.
After your case, I worried and will not use jio finance platform now.

Reactions: NCD
Sir, please update us here if you get the refund on time.
I was about to pay my 80K+ bill on jio finance.
After your case, I worried and will not use jio finance platform now.
I paid 66k today and it went fine, if you are worried than split the payment in 2-3 instalments. Btw its instant with jio finance i.e. Amount gets credited in minutes tp hdfc card

Back