• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
I had Millennia and Platinum cards for multiple years now but only used Cred for payment... Only started using HDFC Billpay last month >.>

So, is it confirmed that it doesn't give cashback any longer? Not inclined to use other portals. :/

Le @Abhishek012 bhai and all those who mailed Hdfc or tagged them on twitter

This page is recently updated.

Kyunki yeh chiz bhi nahi likha tha pahele -
  • MCCs are categorised basis the nature of business by card Networks (Visa/ Mastercard/ Rupay)
Mai hamesa check karte raheta hu na, toh RuPay name pahele nahi likha hua karta tha.

Note - but you can still earn 1% Cashback on SBI Unipay, Jio finance app for credit card bill payment.

Time to close SB MAX account ?

Last week, paid 13500/
to SBI Credit Card account thru HDFC's BILLPAY by selecting DC in their own App.

Till now for ALL such trxns (thru BillPay, thru DC, thru their own App), 1% CB was being given as Reward Points.

Now, they have stopped - it appears so. DELIBERATELY THEY ARE USING UNRELATED MCC CODES TO DENY 1% CB.

Time has come to close SB MAX account.
Ji
Whats the way to downgrade the HDFC Bank Smax account
Which variant has less minimum balance
I look as an opportunity to release the 1.5l FD connected to the account to keep it zero balance and invest somewhere else
I considered monthly 750/- as a revenue for this 1.5l fd but no way to get it
Thanks sir

Ji
Whats the way to downgrade the HDFC Bank Smax account
Which variant has less minimum balance
I look as an opportunity to release the 1.5l FD connected to the account to keep it zero balance and invest somewhere else
I considered monthly 750/- as a revenue for this 1.5l fd but no way to get it
Thanks sir
I don't think there are any choices. Just move to https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/save/accounts/savings-accounts/regular-savings-accounts

Back