• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank denied Tata Neu Infinity Card despite holding Millennia Card

Theron

TF Premier
HDFC bank rejected my Tata Neu Infinity Card Application despite holding Millennia Card for more than a year. On request of reconsideration, HDFC CCs are asking me to courier KYC documents, Income proof and Duly filled One page application to Chennai Office. I am like “WTH”. Any body faced this issue?

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
HDFC bank rejected my Tata Neu Infinity Card Application despite holding Millennia Card for more than a year. On request of reconsideration, HDFC CCs are asking me to courier KYC documents, Income proof and Duly filled One page application to Chennai Office. I am like “WTH”. Any body faced this issue?
I had faced it. I sent the kyc to Chennai and after a month it was approved to me.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
750+ But should not matter as I am already holding one card
No ..it matters..
When they gave you first card, they must have risk profiled and gave you some limit..
Assume , your score came down and applied for second card, even though the limit would have been shared, they may want to review your credit profile again with latest docs …
All these are assumptions.. am trying to find out why they are acting randomly..
Your score in 750 s is a borderline score

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Actually now my score is 750 above but when HDFC approved my first card it was only 734😄
In that case, they would have thought this guy hasn’t improved large enough and let’s find out his current income before granting another card

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Actually now my score is 750 above but when HDFC approved my first card it was only 734😄
We gave him certain amount based 735 . In spite of one year he is still stuck in 750s , let’s review.. may be the HDFC s thought process in your case

Theron

TF Premier
We gave him certain amount based 735 . In spite of one year he is still stuck in 750s , let’s review.. may be the HDFC s thought process in your case
May be HDFC thought in a different way. BTW I have total 23 Credit cards from 17 different banks except only AU Bank. More no of cards may be the reason. But I will send doc to Chennai. I don't want to waste one CIBIL hit.

Sarcastic Anil Kapoor GIF by Amazon miniTV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
May be HDFC thought in a different way. BTW I have total 23 Credit cards from 17 different banks except only AU Bank. More no of cards may be the reason. But I will send doc to Chennai. I don't want to waste one CIBIL hit.
Yes, over leveraged.. send the docs and update here what happens

NikunjP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Same thing happened to me.