• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank doesn't closing My credit card permanently.

I had applied for credit card closer on 2-6-22 and after repeated follow up , I got mail and text from hdfc bank that card is closed permanently. But today while I was checking in hdfc Mobile application then it is showing that card is active. I checked in cred app there also card is showing active. What can I do now to make sure that card is closed permanently. Need your help here @TechnoFino .

Last edited by a moderator:
I had applied for credit card closer on 2-6-22 and after repeated follow up , I got mail and text from hdfc bank that card is closed permanently. But today while I was checking in hdfc Mobile application then it is showing that card is active. I checked in cred app there also card is showing active. What can I do now to make sure that card is closed permanently. Need your help here @TechnoFino .
Ask for NOC (No Objection Certificate). It will mention that the card is closed, and all dues have been settled.
Also, anytime you close a Loan/Credit Card, always ask for NOC.

You must have received email for closure. If you have the card with you. Try a test trxn of Re.1

Back