• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Premier Banking Program

dhiraz

TF Ace
Hey @anirbanm as you have HDFC Bank Preferred Banking Program I have some questions.

1. How did you get Preferred? By initial funding of 5L, by Branch or automatically upgrade offer.

2. Did you opt for My Account My Choice account number?

3. Currently how many people are enjoying your HDFC Preferred features & benefits as family banking?

4. Can we add only blood relationship members to preferred or any relatives and friends.

5. As you have told many times HDFC Premier Banking is useless. But if we add 5 to 6 Members
to our Premier Banking Program and they don't have to pay any charges and get premium account with 0 maintenance fee. Is still not worth it?

Hey @anirbanm as you have HDFC Bank Preferred Banking Program I have some questions.

1. How did you get Preferred? By initial funding of 5L, by Branch or automatically upgrade offer.

2. Did you opt for My Account My Choice account number?

3. Currently how many people are enjoying your HDFC Preferred features & benefits as family banking?

4. Can we add only blood relationship members to preferred or any relatives and friends.

5. As you have told many times HDFC Premier Banking is useless. But if we add 5 to 6 Members
to our Premier Banking Program and they don't have to pay any charges and get premium account with 0 maintenance fee. Is still not worth it?
1. Direct (New Account)
2. Nope... Not Required As Account Number Which Is My Choice Is Already Taken
3. Upto 8 You Can Add
4.Nope... You Can Add Anyone
5. If 8 Members It's Good (25K * 8 Members = 2L)... For 4 Members I Would Recommend Classic... (25K * 4 Members = 1L)...

1. Direct (New Account)
3. Upto 8 You Can Add
5. If 8 Members It's Good (25K * 8 Members = 2L)... For 4 Members I Would Recommend Classic... (25K * 4 Members = 1L)...
Isnt IMPS free for preffered but not for Classic ?

I went to branch to open classic account but I had to open savings max account they said you can't open classic account directly. I refused choice number as it would be already a lengthy number which I dont care whatever it is.
Letter after few months received invite for preferred account and I gave approval through mobile app.

1. Direct (New Account)
3. Upto 8 You Can Add
But You Can Make Your Mobile Number As Your Account. How it's possible it is already taken?

They are telling me Sir you told this one ... I was like hein WTF meine kab bole ye 🤬😑 ... 5L se account kholo par koi chain nehi
I opened my account in early march and even then he didn't care to remind of this handy feature and we are told how generous banks becomes during march time.

Sadly I remembered after I came across that IndusInd partner account post as how they offer custom bank number.

Now Every time I register myself as a beneficiary I abuse my RM 🤬

Back