• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Pushing Me To Apply Credit Card

dhiraz

TF Ace
Hello Guys!
I Get Multiple Emails And HDFC Mobile App Notifications And Also Showing in The NetBanking To Apply For The Credit Card.
But Meanwhile
Me To HDFC Bank: Jab Tak LTF Nahi Doge Tab Tak Apply Nahi Karunga. 😁

Email.png App.jpg NetBanking.png

Last edited:
even I am getting these offers since yesterday and I dont have any UNSECURED CC. Mine is a 2.5 months old account with 1.5L balance from past 1 month

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-16 at 9.23.02 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-16 at 9.23.02 AM.png
    621.6 KB · Views: 88
I also received the similar preapproved offer but if I go to the apply link to check the card, I am getting below error: I had applied for Millennia card back in Feb month this year when I did not have any savings account in HDFC

HDFC_pre_appr_error.JPG

Any idea who much is cooling period for HDFC, 6 months?

Last edited:
Dear Community Members

My Father Also Getting The Offer For HDFC Business MoneyBack (LTF)... Is This Cards Of Basic Cards We Should Accept With The So Called Preferred Account After Maintaining The AMB Of 2L.

Wait ... I was offered HDFC business moneyback with 75K limit, LTF

I had taken as then I didn't have any unsecured CCs

But later from this forum I came to know about HDFC pre approved offer upgrades

So I suggest you to wait for a better pre approved offer upgrade

As after CC issuance, HDFC does a lot of hue and cry for card limit and variant upgrade
Can confirm about pre approved offer upgrade

No

I was offered the same ... By the way what's limit
I accepted because I didn't have any unsecured CC then

Wait until the pre approved offer is upgraded to Millennia/Regalia/Diner's Privilege LTF
The Limit Is Just Mere 50K After Maintaining The 2L AMB... SBI Gave Him Better Limit Of 1.18L Without Any Prior Relations... Today I Threatened The BM & Said That I Will Shift My Funds To Some Other Bank Account... I Am Not Accepting This Offer Because After 6 Months I Can Apply For Millenia Using C2C Process...

Back