• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Pushing Me To Apply Credit Card

dhiraz

TF Ace
Hello Guys!
I Get Multiple Emails And HDFC Mobile App Notifications And Also Showing in The NetBanking To Apply For The Credit Card.
But Meanwhile
Me To HDFC Bank: Jab Tak LTF Nahi Doge Tab Tak Apply Nahi Karunga. 😁

Email.png App.jpg NetBanking.png

Last edited:
Wait ... I was offered HDFC business moneyback with 75K limit, LTF

I had taken as then I didn't have any unsecured CCs

But later from this forum I came to know about HDFC pre approved offer upgrades

So I suggest you to wait for a better pre approved offer upgrade

As after CC issuance, HDFC does a lot of hue and cry for card limit and variant upgrade
@anirbanm any idea how often HDFC updates the preapproved offers? I have now MB+ preapproved cc offer received this week with 63k limit (conditional LTF).. had opened SavingsMax account in April (also upgraded to classic later) and this is my first preapproved offer (have been maintaining 2L+ balance since I opened) but I am looking for Millennia unconditional offer.. so was wondering when would I receive next preapproved offer as I am letting this MB+ preapproved offer go.

@anirbanm any idea how often HDFC updates the preapproved offers? I have now MB+ preapproved cc offer received this week with 63k limit (conditional LTF).. had opened SavingsMax account in April (also upgraded to classic later) and this is my first preapproved offer (have been maintaining 2L+ balance since I opened) but I am looking for Millennia unconditional offer.. so was wondering when would I receive next preapproved offer as I am letting this MB+ preapproved offer go.
Wait for 2-3 months.. Maintain the current balance.. If u can increase a bit then best... And do 3-4 good transactions.... Like sending money on ur own paytm merchant account via upi.... Or adding money in kotak/indusind account if u have via debit card.... 1.5 lakhs can be added pm... It will count as merchant transactions....

Wait for 2-3 months.. Maintain the current balance.. If u can increase a bit then best... And do 3-4 good transactions.... Like sending money on ur own paytm merchant account via upi.... Or adding money in kotak/indusind account if u have via debit card.... 1.5 lakhs can be added pm... It will count as merchant transactions....
got it.. thanks, will try. @Batmanbaba Kotak 811 account or Kotak normal savings account? I have Kotak Savings account

Last edited:
With 63K your best bet is to take the offer
I am looking to have Millennia unconditional LTF offer.. anyhow I cannot go ahead with current preapproved MB+ cc offer now as the cooling period is not over yet...had already applied for Millennia back in Feb-22 and it got rejected. Hence will look forward for next preapproved offer to trigger.

I am looking to have Millennia unconditional LTF offer.. anyhow I cannot go ahead with current preapproved MB+ cc offer now as the cooling period is not over yet...had already applied for Millennia back in Feb-22 and it got rejected. Hence will look forward for next preapproved offer to trigger.
I also applied for millenia in march...got rejected... . But still till date no pre approved offers for me...

Generally after how many months of opening a new account HDFC offers cc? And how much average balance one should maintain?
There could be multiple parameters to consider and only the person who wrote the pre approved algorithm in hdfc knows about it.
I will share my experience.
I opened hdfc savings max account and kept 1L-1.5L AMB and I got pre approved Millenia card with 1L credit limit offer within 3.5 months.

There could be multiple parameters to consider and only the person who wrote the pre approved algorithm in hdfc knows about it.
I will share my experience.
I opened hdfc savings max account and kept 1L-1.5L AMB and I got pre approved Millenia card with 1L credit limit offer within 3.5 months.
Oh..okay. Did you make any high amount transactions? And did you directly get Millennia or you got MoneyBack+ first?

Oh..okay. Did you make any high amount transactions? And did you directly get Millennia or you got MoneyBack+ first?
Not really. Did few UPI transactions but I guess I got the offer because I pay my other credit bills using hdfc bill payment option to earn 1% cashback. Once they even sent a notification to switch for hdfc credit card.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-18 at 01.33.52.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-18 at 01.33.52.png
    681.1 KB · Views: 68
Not really. Did few UPI transactions but I guess I got the offer because I pay my other credit bills using hdfc bill payment option to earn 1% cashback. Once they even sent a notification to switch for hdfc credit card.
I am also doing same, paying other bank cc bills using HDFC ES DC but got limit of 63k only for my first preapproved offer and card is MB+ (opened savingsmax account in mid-April)

Back