• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Pushing Me To Apply Credit Card

dhiraz

TF Ace
Hello Guys!
I Get Multiple Emails And HDFC Mobile App Notifications And Also Showing in The NetBanking To Apply For The Credit Card.
But Meanwhile
Me To HDFC Bank: Jab Tak LTF Nahi Doge Tab Tak Apply Nahi Karunga. 😁

Email.png App.jpg NetBanking.png

Last edited:
You took the MB+ card or still waiting for better card offer?
I had already applied for Milennia card in Feb month and got rejected, cooling period is not over yet so not able to select MB+ card. Still one left to complete, will wait for next preapproved offer to trigger as I need Milennia unconditional LTF.

I had already applied for Milennia card in Feb month and got rejected, cooling period is not over yet so not able to select MB+ card. Still one month to go to complete, will wait for next preapproved offer to trigger as I need Milennia unconditional LTF.
Damn, Then it's better to wait and most probably they will offer you something better. You might get Millenia this time in pre approved offer.
I didn't take the millennia card offer either and now hoping to get Diners privilege card/Regalia in future.
Even if you get Millenia 50k spend based offer then write to me and I will tell you a trick which might make the pre approved as no condition apply LTF.
I am not 100% sure about this trick but it worked for me and it might work for you too.

Damn, Then it's better to wait and most probably they will offer you something better. You might get Millenia this time in pre approved offer.
I didn't take the millennia card offer either and now hoping to get Diners privilege card/Regalia in future.
Even if you get Millenia 50k spend based offer then write to me and I will tell you a trick which might make the pre approved as no condition apply LTF.
I am not 100% sure about this trick but it worked for me and it might work for you too.
Shubh Kaam Mai Deri Kaisi

Please tell the trick we want to listen 😍

Thanks for the answers
There could be multiple parameters to consider and only the person who wrote the pre approved algorithm in hdfc knows about it.
I will share my experience.
I opened hdfc savings max account and kept 1L-1.5L AMB and I got pre approved Millenia card with 1L credit limit offer within 3.5 months.
Any idea if DigiSave youth account will also work or Regular Savings, Savings Max is important?

bhai no offence but BABU-SHONA vale vibes aa nahi hai 😂
I helped mam with some mobile tricks and helped a person to get their customer id of current account in front of mam.

In Mam Phone Mam Saved almost 20+ NetBanking Password of HDFC Bank Customer Whenever She Checks For Offer The Password Of The Customer Saved. The Feature Called Auto Filled in Chrome. She frustrated with all these Saved password So I Take Her Phone And Delete All Saved Password. Mam Said Wow Yaar.

Mam Impressed! Mam Saved My Number And Said To Me Whenever i need some help i will call you.

Back