• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc bank salary account

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

pratik7

TF Buzz
Hi,

I am currently having salary account with axis but since my new employer has corporate tieup with HDFC, ICICI and HSBC, am planning to switch to HDFC. Currently am having savings max joint savings account so my query is should i upgrade the existing account to salary account or open a new salary account with hdfc. Another question is should i switch to hsbc or icici or hdfc is good? Location is greater noida and in hand salary would be around 1.7 post taxes and deductions(28LPA). One of the reason would be since they provide tata neu plus/millenia/regelia card LTF as per their brouchure. Currently i have paid mb+, swiggy and tata neu+

Last edited:
Hi,

I am currently having salary account with axis but since my new employer has corporate tieup with HDFC, ICICI and HSBC, am planning to switch to HDFC. Currently am having savings max joint savings account so my query is should i upgrade the existing account to salary account or open a new salary account with hdfc. Another question is should i switch to hsbc or icici or hdfc is good? Location is greater noida and in hand salary would be around 1.7 post taxes and deductions(28LPA). One of the reason would be since they provide tata neu plus/millenia/regelia card LTF as per their brouchure. Currently i have paid mb+, swiggy and tata neu+
My recommendation would be go to all three branches and check in person which RM/BM is helpful.

Or if u don't want the hassle, go with HSBC, followed by ICICI and HDFC

Banks these days are not bothered about the salary getting credited , they are just bothered and helpful in case you anything do any kind of investments thru them. I suggest stay away from RM's & branch employees, choose the bank closest to you so you can visit for any kind of your own work in future. don't chase petty cashbacks keep it simple look for service & branch access closest to your proximity.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back