• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation HDFC Bank Swiggy credit card cashback will be credited to the card statement instead of Swiggy Money, effective 21st June, 2024.

summary

TF Select
Starting from 21st June, any cashback earned will now be adjusted against the credit card statement, rather than appearing as Swiggy money on Swiggy. Such a wonderful upgrade by HDFC in this devaluation season.

1000058852.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

codenerd

TF Ace
HDFC is such a moron. I got credit limit of 15K god knows how. Even a sadakchaap bank would have given more than that. How on earth they gave me 15K limit with already having 5L limit on ICICI sapphiro and 3.5L + on other CCs!!!
Also I had applied for Swoggy under LTF, now I am seeing the paid version after receiving card. I had taken application screnshot with LTF before applying because I am aware of their misselling tactics.

HDFC is such a moron. I got credit limit of 15K god knows how. Even a sadakchaap bank would have given more than that. How on earth they gave me 15K limit with already having 5L limit on ICICI sapphiro and 3.5L + on other CCs!!!
Also I had applied for Swoggy under LTF, now I am seeing the paid version after receiving card. I had taken application screnshot with LTF before applying because I am aware of their misselling tactics.
it’s mentioned that, LTF conversion will be ‘ within 90 days of card issuance month’.

Fini7777

TF Premier
Are you sure? My sister got the LTF offer but the application page has her phone number hardcoded. There’s no way to change it my number.
Sry, I did not see the word "My phone number" in that question
You can apply the card but You can't change ur mobile number in app during application process , once u receive your card then u can update your mobile number
Don't use this method if ur Sis has any other HDFC cc or account It may become big headache for you

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
बेगानी शादी में अब्दुल्ला दीवाना!!

1. Agar wo yahan se screenshot download karti to Technofino ka watermark aata, hai ki nahi?

2. Aur aisa screenshot dusro ko lena nahi aata kya?

Matlab, kuch bhi fek dete ho 🤣🤣🤣.
Do minute khus ho lene do bhai ko

ghost of sparta

TF Select
Sry, I did not see the word "My phone number" in that question
You can apply the card but You can't change ur mobile number in app during application process , once u receive your card then u can update your mobile number
Don't use this method if ur Sis has any other HDFC cc or account It may become big headache for you
She doesn’t have any relation with hdfc. I have 2 HDFC cc. Will the card appear in my app or her app?

Fini7777

TF Premier
She doesn’t have any relation with hdfc. I have 2 HDFC cc. Will the card appear in my app or her app?
the card will appear in her swiggy app and in your Mobile banking app with your customer ID
If u apply the card with your details but using her number, if the card is approved then there's a chance that they may link her number to your existing hdfc cards as well be aware of that
But you can change the number after receiving the card
Then everything will be alright

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Where is it mentioned? Where can I check?
It's a life lesson for you & others:
Whenever you're applying for a card or buy something on the internet, keep an eye for texts, links, & buttons on the page. Don't focus on Apply Now / Buy Now buttons only.

You will get all relevant details, T&C, MITC using other links, buttons on the page.