• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation HDFC Bank Swiggy credit card cashback will be credited to the card statement instead of Swiggy Money, effective 21st June, 2024.

summary

TF Select
Starting from 21st June, any cashback earned will now be adjusted against the credit card statement, rather than appearing as Swiggy money on Swiggy. Such a wonderful upgrade by HDFC in this devaluation season.

1000058852.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LimaT

TF Select
I have one doubt. I saw exiting card holders get shared limit. I am holding Tata Neu with 30k limit and used 29k on it already. Then applied for Swiggy and got approved with 5k as limit. I tried to spend 3k on it. It went through. How?

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
I have one doubt. I saw exiting card holders get shared limit. I am holding Tata Neu with 30k limit and used 29k on it already. Then applied for Swiggy and got approved with 5k as limit. I tried to spend 3k on it. It went through. How?
You might get charged for over limit usage.

mshenoy

TF Select
Okay it's probably because when card is newly issued 5k is additional limit added to ur existing limit. That's why it went through. It's better to pay it off ASAP.

Fini7777

TF Premier
Share here tricks..
get the card don't activate it till they call u to activate it, then negotiate with them
open a new swiggy ac with your secondary number and wait for LTF offer
see, How they are selecting people to give LTF card is unpredictable
the above tricks were shared by some of the people in this forum and they got the card
But if u r getting the chargeable card even it is worth taking it.