• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Tata Neu Credit cards now live

skywalker

TF Select
Hi, I have a few queries on the Tata Neu Infinity card, if anybody can help:
1. In case of VISA variant, are they issuing VISA Infinity or VISA Signature?
2. In case of RuPay variant, are they issuing RuPay Select or RuPay Select Wellness?
3. Which one of these 2 variants is better? Is it worth Rs. 1770 annual fees? And is LTF possible?
4. I already hold LTF VISA Regalia. What would the approval rate for me be like? Would there be a hard CIBIL enquiry in this case?

Last edited:

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Hi, I have a few queries on the Tata Neu Infinity card, if anybody can help:
1. In case of VISA variant, are they issuing VISA Infinity or VISA Signature?
2. In case of RuPay variant, are they issuing RuPay Select or RuPay Select Wellness?
3. Which one of these 2 variants is better? Is it worth Rs. 1770 annual fees? And is LTF possible?
4. I already hold LTF VISA Regalia. What would the approval rate for me be like?
Rupay variety comes with rupay select. But no benifits of rupay select would be applicable.

I think its not worth the asking price. And u can get it lft, just mail them.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
What about VISA variant? Is it VISA Infinity? Also, can you please share their email ID where I can mail them for LTF?
Visa variant is Visa signature and no benifit of Visa signature bookmyshow offer.

apply for Tata Neu Infinity RuPay variant, you can use for UPI transaction and get Unlimited 1.5% neu coins.

many people earned 10k to 15k neu coins per month through UPI spend.

RuPay sometimes offer promotional offers, you will get some awesome offers in future.

skywalker

TF Select
Visa variant is Visa signature and no benifit of Visa signature bookmyshow offer.

apply for Tata Neu Infinity RuPay variant, you can use for UPI transaction and get Unlimited 1.5% neu coins.

RuPay sometimes offer promotional offers, you will get some awesome offers in future.
Is it RuPay Select or RuPay Select Wellness variant @Abhishek012? RuPay Select benefits are not applicable on this card? And is it worth Rs. 1770 annual fees?

AritraSaha

TF Legend
I haven't applied for the card yet, but I hold Preferred salary account with HDFC for quite some time now. Would they still offer me LTF Tata Neu Infinity CC beforehand?
I thought you got the cc.

In that case if they rejected the lft offer, try to get the cc fyf. (1st year free)

After getting the card , them mail them to make it lft

sanju8486

TF Select
VIP Lounge
As per their t&c, max cb from upi spends is capped to 500 per month.. how one can earn 10k to 15k ?

RuPay sometimes offer promotional offers, you will get some awesome offers in future.aie