• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC billpay delay in crediting cc bill

gobsy

TF Select
Paid ICICI Amazon bill on 27th. Still not credited in card statement. Should I pay using Paytm UPI for instant reflect or will 27th be counted as date of payment for cc bill. Due date is today.

Yeah but the same machine doesn't work for different banks. Banks have their own guidelines and set of rules.
We are talking about same bank in this case, take for example icici..
You said icici and Axis doesn't honor grace period sometimes. and it happened to your friend once.

What I am saying is, icici if it implements pay date as cut off date, it should always levy penalty for everyone in all the cases when this condition is fulfilled.. not SOMETIMES is my point

We are talking about same bank in this case take for example icici..
You said icici and Axis doesn't honor grace period sometimes. and it happened to your friend once.

What I am saying is, icici if it implements pay date as cut off date, it should always levy penalty for everyone.. not SOMETIMES is my point
I would like to ask you a question that why some customers get LTF cards while others can't for the same card variant ?

I would like to ask you a question that why some customers get LTF cards while others can't for the same card variant ?
These customers are all not same. They are all different ...and there are so many variables bank consider to give any offers.

Anyway, this topic taking a different direction.
.if you understand my question in the above post OK..
Applying a logic for levying late payment based on certain definite criteria ( definitely criteria here is due date) gives a binary result.
Eether yes or no...
That's it I will stop it here.
I an okay if you want to disagree with this.
Let's agree that we disagree on this..

These customers are all not same. They are all different ...and there are so many variables bank consider to give any offers.

Anyway, this topic taking a different direction.
.if you understand my question in the above post OK..
Applying a logic for levying late payment based on certain definite criteria ( definitely criteria here is due date) gives a binary result.
Eether yes or no...
That's it I will stop it here.
I an okay if you want to disagree with this.
Let's agree that we disagree on this..
If you want a 100% correct and a well structured answer then you should contact official bank authorities as they will be able to give perfect answers to all of your questions in depth.

Hey guys,

It more than 3 days I paid HSBC & Axis bank credit card bill via HDFC bill pay but still not showing credited.
IDFC payment came within an hour.

Does it used to take this much time everytime ??

if we pay HDFC cc bill in App or Internet banking , it will settle immediately and outstanding changes in 5 min,
if we pay by using HDFC BILLDESK then it may take 3-5 days.

Now my doubt is
Is there any way, where I can pay HDFC CC BILL by using My other bank account and it settles immediately and outstanding changes

PLEASE REPLY

Guys,
No need to worry about HDFC bill payment to CC, it might take, 2 - 5 (or even 7) days to reflect on CC statement...

But .... But the important thing here is the effective date of payment in your statement will always be the date you paid..... and this what matters to CC bank...

Stop worrying about this.....

Give you an example: I paid this particualr bill on 02/08/2023... and I got an email from ICICI on 04/08/2023... but the date of payment in my cc statement is 02/08/2023 only... Have peace....

HDFC Bill Pay
Screen: bill opaid date 02/08/2023

View attachment 25386

ICICI Payment received notification via email on 04/08/2023

View attachment 25384

Credit Card Statement entries: received on 02/08/2023

View attachment 25387

NOTE: This applies to any Credit Card payment ( ICICI, AXI, etc.....) SBI is instant..GOD knows why..

EDIT:
Disclaimer: As @Deal_Freak mentioned in the below posts , to be on a safer side pay at least 3 to 5 days before the due date... for Axis and ICICI..
I have this experience with HDFC bill pay through net banking on multiple occasions, it takes 2-4 days to reflect the payment however it considers the payment initiation date as the day of payment. It happened with me for IndusInd, ICICI CC payments.

Reactions: SSV
Today on 20/09/24 I paid my SBI CC (already added in billers) bill through HDFC Bill Pay facility but no amount has been debited from my account what should I do now? How can I check whether my request is pending/rejected or what is the status? I just got a message which is attached in the screenshot.👇🏻
My SBI CC due date is 24/09/24 and amount was ₹22146/-
If I open my HDFC mobile banking application, the option to pay SBI credit card bill is visible👇🏻 there as before.

Screenshot_2024-09-20-14-23-00-792_com.snapwork.hdfc.webp Screenshot_2024-09-20-15-16-34-508_com.snapwork.hdfc.webp

After reading a lot of posts, it is clear that HDFC Bill Pay takes time in bill settlement. But I also want to know whether the money is deducted from the account at the time of settlement after 4/5 days or when we initiate bill payment because I paid the bill using Bill Pay but my amount was not deducted.

Back