• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Billpay Error for Axis CC payment

Post number 9 has been selected as best answer.

msankadi

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi

I added axis cc to hdfc billpay yesterday evening...even now when I am tryin to make a payment using hdfc dc it gives me the following error:

Payment Failed
Note, you can initiate transactions upto Rs. 10,000/- after a 2 hour cooling period.

Can anyone help me understand what am I doing wrong? It has been more than 15 hours...trying to do a 50k payment

lightwaves

TF Premier
Hi

I added axis cc to hdfc billpay yesterday evening...even now when I am tryin to make a payment using hdfc dc it gives me the following error:

Payment Failed
Note, you can initiate transactions upto Rs. 10,000/- after a 2 hour cooling period.

Can anyone help me understand what am I doing wrong? It has been more than 15 hours...trying to do a 50k payment
You’ll get an email with the reason for transaction failure. Check your email

msankadi

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I think it’s because of max limit on single DC transaction. Usual it’s 25k per transaction.
Yes the email says the same thing as it did on the website....error is

been declined on BillPay due to Note, you can initiate transactions upto Rs. 10,000/- after a 2 hour cooling period..

Please try a different payment method.

Sanskar

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi

Payment Failed

You just added that Credit Card?