• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Billpay is showing Invalid card number for Platinum debit card

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi
I am trying to pay my ICICI credit card via HDFC Android app billpay using my Platinum debit card.
But it is showing Invalid card number. Both ICICI card and HDFC platinum card numbers are correct.
Any idea?

paresh22

TF Ace
Hi
I am trying to pay my ICICI credit card via HDFC Android app billpay using my Platinum debit card.
But it is showing Invalid card number. Both ICICI card and HDFC platinum card numbers are correct.
Any idea?
I think you are asking many questions around hdfc billpay, why not search existing forum?
Keep checking below 2 topics

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Hi
Any idea?
I think this is a temporary technical glitch. My friend uses bill pay and he has faced similar issue when the system throws error, but after an hour or around, it allows the card.

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Try paying amount of 10 rupee if it works then try multiple payment of 9000 ..
I paid bill of 72000 of same card from net banking and Android app both.. in multiple if 9000

I've been trying on both the app and net banking portal but facing the same issue. I've tried multiple times, but still this exists.

Is this their way of slyly denying the promised 1% cashback?

BlitzKrieg

TF Buzz
Hey Guys - I was trying to pay my Amazon Pay CC bill via Billpay yesterday but it wasn't working. So I deleted the biller and I've been trying to add the card again but I'm getting this "Invalid Authenticator" error. Any idea how to fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-30 125200CC.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-30 125200CC.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 5