• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Billpay issue query

lightwaves

TF Premier
Hello Community,

I made a CC bill payment on HDFC Billpay on 1st April. The amount is credited to the CC.

However, I haven't yet received the cashback. In previous cases, I used to receive the cashback as soon as the bill is credited to the target CC account.

Any thoughts?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello Community,

I made a CC bill payment on HDFC Billpay on 1st April. The amount is credited to the CC.

However, I haven't yet received the cashback. In previous cases, I used to receive the cashback as soon as the bill is credited to the target CC account.

Any thoughts?
HDFC ESP DC? RIGHT . MILLENNIA LAST MONTH CASHBACK YET NOT CREDITED SO ITS DUE TO FY

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hello Community,

Any thoughts?
@SSV kindly help him
ANother first week of month issue..

Please wait until 10th or so .. you will get all your CB without fail...

Last edited:

ARJUN5

TF Buzz
I had paid bill for Amex about 30K but that cashback still not credited. Can anyone confirm if they are receiving cashback on HDFC Platinum DC for Amex or other CC bill pay via HDFC ?