• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Billpay issue query

lightwaves

TF Premier
Hello Community,

I made a CC bill payment on HDFC Billpay on 1st April. The amount is credited to the CC.

However, I haven't yet received the cashback. In previous cases, I used to receive the cashback as soon as the bill is credited to the target CC account.

Any thoughts?

also, where are you checking this?
The path is : Cards-> DC -> Enquire -> Cashback enquiry and redemption -> Select card -> You'll see the cashback credited
Except for the last part the path is correct

Cards-> DC -> Enquire -> Cashback enquiry and redemption ->

Instead of SELECT CARD i get SELECT ACCOUNT. its a dropdown and only my account number is visible, not debit card. Is that right?

Except for the last part the path is correct

Cards-> DC -> Enquire -> Cashback enquiry and redemption ->

Instead of SELECT CARD i get SELECT ACCOUNT. its a dropdown and only my account number is visible, not debit card. Is that right?
Oh yeah, that's the account number, I just put it out of memory! are you not able to see the cashback there?

Hello Community,

I made a CC bill payment on HDFC Billpay on 1st April. The amount is credited to the CC.

However, I haven't yet received the cashback. In previous cases, I used to receive the cashback as soon as the bill is credited to the target CC account.

Any thoughts?
Can we pay hdfc cc bill with CRED still ?

That is it! I believe that is the cause of your issue. Because we (majority) uses that black coloured visa platinum.

This is how it look like:
Ok. I think you have figured it out. Just a couple of questions then
1. Any other way i can earn cashback on cc bill payments?
2. Does this black card have any fees?

Ok. I think you have figured it out. Just a couple of questions then
1. Any other way i can earn cashback on cc bill payments?
2. Does this black card have any fees?
1. If you hold SBI debit card then you can use SBI Unipay to pay your CC bills, it will give you reward points which you can redeem on sbi rewardz (100 spent = 1 point, 1 point = ₹0.25/-). In simple terms: 0.25% cashback.

(SBI restriction:
1L per transaction = 250 cashback
10L per month = 2500 cashback)

Ps: There are few threads regarding the cashback on CC bills, you may have a look for better options.

2. Yes, its actually the most expensive debit card of HDFC (850 + GST is the price for a year). If you are saving max user in HDFC then its completely free for you.

Attachments

1. If you hold SBI debit card then you can use SBI Unipay to pay your CC bills, it will give you reward points which you can redeem on sbi rewardz (100 rupee = 1 point, 1 point = ₹0.25/-). In simple terms: 0.25% cashback.

(SBI restriction:
1L per transaction = 250 cashback
10L per month = 2500 cashback)

Ps: There are few threads regarding the cashback on CC bills, you may have a look for better options.

2. Yes, its actually the most expensive debit card of HDFC (850 + GST is the price for a year). If you are saving max user in HDFC then its completely free for you.
Thank you for the detailed response. Good day to you sir.

Back