• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Billpay payment failure for Kotak and BOB cards via mobile app

Bob and kotak credit card bill payments are always failing on HDFC bill pay.

Icici, axis, sbi working fine.

is there any way to make BOB and kotak cc payment by HDFC Billpay?

kjs

TF Premier
Are you trying from HDFC app or net banking? It is not working in the APP.
I am trying with netbanking, I complained the customer care they are asking to me to send screen shots of the steps that I am doing , I have clearly told them that I am not able to pay SBI CC bill using Debit card in the bill pay portal.

paresh22

TF Ace
I had paid Citi bank credit card bill on 9th but still not credited. What should I do? Today is due date.
You should have paid on the date considering following 5 working days will be there till due date.
Anyways it will get credited and payment date will be considered. So I don't think anything to worry but pay much before next time.

CreditFreak

TF Buzz
You should have paid on the date considering following 5 working days will be there till due date.
Anyways it will get credited and payment date will be considered. So I don't think anything to worry but pay much before next time.
I usually do. But time HDFC bill pay was not working for CITI cards. Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Now, I had paid the minimum amount to avoid penalty.

John123

TF Premier
I am trying with netbanking, I complained the customer care they are asking to me to send screen shots of the steps that I am doing , I have clearly told them that I am not able to pay SBI CC bill using Debit card in the bill pay portal.
Any resolution you got from CC?

P.s. Created a complaint.

kjs

TF Premier
What's the new netbanking? I tried paying my SBI CC bill. But i am getting your Payment Failed. It is asking me to check my DC limits. I tried with a lower amount even that failed.
Its failing randomly for many users. Yes even if dc limits are over ans above then also issues are coming. Leave it dont chase CC they are not able to help. Even sent the same info to RM then also not worth. Dont waste time & energy for petty cashbacks.

John123

TF Premier
Its failing randomly for many users. Yes even if dc limits are over ans above then also issues are coming. Leave it dont chase CC they are not able to help. Even sent the same info to RM then also not worth. Dont waste time & energy for petty cashbacks.
Same case for me on saturday.

Today I tried to pay again and it went through.

Im yet to receive refund on my saturday's payment.