• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC BillPay

Pay via Mobikwik, you will get 1% that way also.
Above 20k and multiple card bills is painfull in Mobiwik. My bill this month was 1.8L I had to do so many transactions to pay the bill. But yeah got 150 cashback on Mobiwik. I think this much of headache is not worth 100-150 bucks. It's high time mobikwik should up it's game.

Above 20k and multiple card bills is painfull in Mobiwik. My bill this month was 1.8L I had to do so many transactions to pay the bill. But yeah got 150 cashback on Mobiwik. I think this much of headache is not worth 100-150 bucks. It's high time mobikwik should up it's game.
Maybe that limit is to prevent blocking of HDFC DC for suspicious tnx

Yes I will pay monthly like that only but my bill is above 20k that’s why I have added to bill pay but it’s pending
If bill is above 20k, you can pay in parts also

For me it's in pending status but can't pay bill. It's getting failed
There's a cooling period after adding a new biller on HDFC Billpay
Security Control Credit Card:-After registration 2 hours no trxn allow, between 2 hours to 24 hours limit of Rs. 10,000 and after 24 hours limit upto 2 lakhs.

Yeah for huge bills in one go, Mobikwik is not recommended!

Security Control Credit Card:-After registration 2 hours no trxn allow, between 2 hours to 24 hours limit of Rs. 10,000 and after 24 hours limit upto 2 lakhs.
Got it. Another small query. After how many days we receive 1% cashback . Is it instant ?

150 how ? We can only use one code right that too for 50rs, fullpay doesnt work as it's more than 20k

Last edited:

But Mobikwik isn't the only one allowing debit card payments. It's being done on innumerous platforms. If it's for safety or security they better think of something else.

Back