• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC C2C application - Wrong card issued

xiddy

TF Premier
I applied for a Diners Club Privilege card 2 weeks ago on C2C basis by visiting my branch. I received a verification call where the lady confirmed that I had applied for a DCP card. Yet today I receive an email stating that my millennia card was approved. How incompetent is HDFC? And how do I fix this?

I applied for regalia but received millenia card C2C with amazon pay icici with 4.5lakh limit but received 1lakh on millenia i should have applied with magnus but used 50% of the limit at that time

I heard HDFC giving low limits who apply with amazonpay card,there is a rule 50% limit should b free when u apply C2C n also u wil get good limit when u apply with any premium card for c2c
i have amaz icici and normal ltf platinum, both with same limits. Both are 6 months old. Which one should i try for HDFC Millenia C2C?

I heard HDFC giving low limits who apply with amazonpay card,there is a rule 50% limit should b free when u apply C2C n also u wil get good limit when u apply with any premium card for c2c
Not only Amazonpay, all same. My frd applied with 2L hsbc but got 40k millinia

Back