• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC card disabled in mycards.

pratyushpanda

TF Select
Applied for tata neu infinity card for my father which was ltf, already had millenia card. Generated pin and also activated online transaction, But didn't use it for any transaction. Card was received in August and when i tried to transact it was not going through. When i called customer care they said card is closed due to non usage. Now in tataneu app also it is showing some error. What to do how to get the card again.

Applied for tata neu infinity card for my father which was ltf, already had millenia card. Generated pin and also activated online transaction, But didn't use it for any transaction. Card was received in August and when i tried to transact it was not going through. When i called customer care they said card is closed due to non usage. Now in tataneu app also it is showing some error. What to do how to get the card again.
In HDFC you have to do one transaction to activate your card.
Your best way now is to request them to reissue card again if possible, else only way left will be to reapply.

In HDFC you have to do one transaction to activate your card.
Your best way now is to request them to reissue card again if possible, else only way left will be to reapply.
Is reissue even possible? The account got closed, can banks really reopen closed CC accounts? Also, with reapply, wouldn't there be a soft limit between card applications with HDFC?

Back