• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC card rejected even after 2 enquiries

Bhaskar

TF Premier
Recently I applied for moneyback+ credit card using my apay card in C2C method. I requested for Millennia Ltf but as i don't have 1 lakh limit they offered me moneyback+ and i agreed. Now I can see they have made 2 cibil enquiries for the same. First on applying date second on today. It is still under process. Is it normal? Can I request them to remove the second enquiry after approval?

Edit:- Card rejected.

Last edited:
Recently I applied for moneyback+ credit card using my apay card in C2C method. I requested for Millennia Ltf but as i don't have 1 lakh limit they offered me moneyback+ and i agreed. Now I can see they have made 2 cibil enquiries for the same. First on applying date second on today. It is still under process. Is it normal? Can I request them to remove the second enquiry after approval?

P.S- I don't have hdfc account.
same with me. it didn't affect my score so i didnt bother.

First you should apply for reconsideration of application. 2nd you should ask them for removal of 2nd enquiry. I was in similar situation, after reconsideration they re verified everything and agreed to remove 2nd enquiry but still didn't remove. Its work under progress.

First you should apply for reconsideration of application. 2nd you should ask them for removal of 2nd enquiry. I was in similar situation, after reconsideration they re verified everything and agreed to remove 2nd enquiry but still didn't remove. Its work under progress.
Thanks for the advice. Have they approved your application after requesting for reconsideration? I mailed redresselcc for reconsideration. Let's see what they reply. Then will request for removal of second enquiry.

I have two hits from HDFC bank and didnt even apply for any of their card. Could you tell me how to remove those hits? Thank you

Hi Sandeep, can you please tell me the process. They've rejected my card request and upon calling they said it's because of e-kyc not completed. Now, They're saying start a new application. How can I tell them to re-consider.

Back