• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Card showing dormant

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Today I received my hdfc credit card
I used this card for 4-5 offline spends
But in the app it’s showing as dormant
Anyone here who knows how to fix it?

Attachments

• IMG_1071.jpeg
    IMG_1071.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 83

shashank08

TF Premier
When I got my HDFC Tata Neu Infinity card then it kept on showing as dormant for a few days.
I raised the issue with customer care and customer care suggested to keep on using the card and it will automatically changed to active.

So you can also keep on using the card and check after 2-3 days.

D

Deleted member 16965

Do some online transactions on your new HDFC credit card and the status will change from DORMANT to ACTIVE within 1-2 working days.

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
When I got my HDFC Tata Neu Infinity card then it kept on showing as dormant for a few days.
I raised the issue with customer care and customer care suggested to keep on using the card and it will automatically changed to active.

So you can also keep on using the card and check after 2-3 days.
Is it showing active now?

chdguy1980

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got my first HDFC CC DCB last month, and got the first statement today. In first statement, the reward points are awarded for all offline POS transaction, but there are no reward points for any online transactions (bigbasket, reliance retail, swiggy etc). Any idea what could be the issue?

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got my first HDFC CC DCB last month, and got the first statement today. In first statement, the reward points are awarded for all offline POS transaction, but there are no reward points for any online transactions (bigbasket, reliance retail, swiggy etc). Any idea what could be the issue?
Grocery reward points will be posted in subsequent month statement due to applicable monthly capping. Other online spends will give reward points. Do you have any non grocery online spends?

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
May i ask what’s the limit of your dcb?

maulik

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I had used DCB card for small amounts 2 months ago, all transactions go through and statement also generated, points credited, payment done but card status still dormant in HDFC mobile application.

Is this same for others? When they will show status as active?

shrewdoc

TF Ace
I had used DCB card for small amounts 2 months ago, all transactions go through and statement also generated, points credited, payment done but card status still dormant in HDFC mobile application.

Is this same for others? When they will show status as active?
This is not normal, contact customer care.

At max, it takes 2 working days only to change status to Active.

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Addon card for my Neu infinity is dormant ...after 2-3 online transactions..it's almost been a week. Not able to add it for upi payments too...
Any suggestions?
For now asked cust care team to do something...let's see.