• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC cards are LTF for everyone

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
From 12 sep, conditional or spend based LTF offer has ended for offline application through branch. Now they are giving LTF to all salaried or corporate employees with listed companies or government employees with payslips. For non salaried apply C2C to get LTF. Now no need to get even an add on. No hassle of spend based LTF. No need to add billers for automatic payment in billpay portal. Now all HDFC cards uptil regalia are LTF for new customers. Applicable for only offline method through branch. They won't entertain if you don't have a account. I've attached the new MID valid from 12 sep

Attachments

Last edited:
I applied through 3 minth old apay
Got rejected :(
The person on the last "verification" call said that the card would be received in 8 days though.. don't know if he was lying or not. The whole process was pretty sus, the agent was really trying to make sure I get the card.

Also had a 2.6L limit on the apay card. Let's see if I receive it or not.

Pls
The person on the last "verification" call said that the card would be received in 8 days though.. don't know if he was lying or not. The whole process was pretty sus, the agent was really trying to make sure I get the card.

Also had a 2.6L limit on the apay card. Let's see if I receive it or not.
Pls keep us updated

Those who are looking forward to apply Millenia card, go for the diners club variant of millenia. It has more lounge access than visa and mastercard
Thanks for sharing this. Just checked, as my wife is applying for this card. But I do not see any extra lounge benefits for Diners variant.

Thanks for sharing this. Just checked, as my wife is applying for this card. But I do not see any extra lounge benefits for Diners variant.
Diners have 35 lounges in india
Visa and MC only 12 for all hdfc cards except infinia

Back