• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC cards are LTF for everyone

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
From 12 sep, conditional or spend based LTF offer has ended for offline application through branch. Now they are giving LTF to all salaried or corporate employees with listed companies or government employees with payslips. For non salaried apply C2C to get LTF. Now no need to get even an add on. No hassle of spend based LTF. No need to add billers for automatic payment in billpay portal. Now all HDFC cards uptil regalia are LTF for new customers. Applicable for only offline method through branch. They won't entertain if you don't have a account. I've attached the new MID valid from 12 sep

Attachments

Last edited:
Pls

Pls keep us updated
3 credit enquiries, and like 10 verification calls later I finally got the approval message today. It was showing INPROCESS for 2 weeks, then DECLINE for a day or two, got another verification call and INPROCESS after another credit enquiry and finally today APPROVE.

The process was very shady overall, but I got C2C with 1 month old APay sooo...

Last edited:
3 credit enquiries, and like 10 verification calls later I finally got the approval message today. It was showing INPROCESS for 2 weeks, then DECLINE for a day or two, got another verification call and INPROCESS after another credit enquiry and finally today APPROVE.

3 credit enquiries for 1 card? on the same bureau?

3 credit enquiries for 1 card? on the same bureau?
I started application online to see if there is any preapproved offer and got shit cards so didn't continue but that was the first hard enquiry on CIBIL. Then agent called me, and we proceeded with C2C application. After that I saw 2 more hard enquiries. Almost like the C2C application was rejected and re-processed initially.

Hopefully I'll get at least one enquiry removed. And I also saw multiple enquiries on CRIF.

I started application online to see if there is any preapproved offer and got shit cards so didn't continue but that was the first hard enquiry on CIBIL. Then agent called me, and we proceeded with C2C application. After that I saw 2 more hard enquiries. Almost like the C2C application was rejected and re-processed initially.

Hopefully I'll get at least one enquiry removed. And I also saw multiple enquiries on CRIF.
i have the same problem, but i had applied only once, and saw 2 enquiries on cibil on the same date.
they won't remove it unless you ask them to.

For which card you had applied?

For which card you had applied?
Millenia. During verification calls they kept saying self-employed (business) people will only get Regalia Business but that is BS.

Anyway, finally after exactly 1 month I got a Millenia Diners Club card delivered.

Limit 72k for C2C APay with 2.6L limit. Applied on the day I got the first statement for this card ;)

Slightly pissed off about the different color scheme of the Diners card though

Attachments

• millenia.jpg
    millenia.jpg
    812.1 KB · Views: 66
What is the Cool down period for hdfc card i applied from three month old apay card but the thing is that apay was not reported to cibil at that time
Even my APay is not appearing on CIBIL report yet. Still got approved. My credit history is 5 years old though.

I don't really know much about cooldown but generally there is no cooldown on offline applications IIRC

Account closures reflect in your credit report 45-60 (sometimes even 90) days from the date of confirmation of closure.
I had a Kotak DreamDifferent CC with 16k limit on 20k FD since 2020 and LazyPay since 2018 (total credit history almost 5 years...even though I'm 21). Closed that card last month, it's still on CIBIL though.

Back