• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Cashback points not credited for credit card bill payment using debit card

Gangadhar

TF Buzz
I have been paying my credit card bills using my hdfc debit card for the past 1 year and getting 1% cashback points. But my cashback points are not being credited from june. Is anyone facing the same issue??

Wake up ! Game over.

Detail in discussion below. Spoiler Alert !!!

Same is the issue with me but. now I know why having seen this screenshot. Also, I wonder what is wrong with HDFC Bank as they upgraded my regular savings account (Standard) to PRIME and after a few days, it got downgraded to Standard again. AND few weeks ago a mail was received from HDFC notifying me an increment in Platinum Debit Card annual charges from 750/- per annum to 850/- per annum.

Last edited:
1st card cashback early credited on 18 August and 2 nd card Cashback still not received both Card have milleania and 2nd card I thought that 2 months combined cashback will recieve in end of month

1st card cashback early credited on 18 August and 2 nd card Cashback still not received both Card have milleania and 2nd card I thought that 2 months combined cashback will recieve in end of month
With millennia DC, it can even take more than 90 days. There is no fixed deadline

Wrote regarding this to hdfc, they mentioned cc payment from platinum dc does not attract 1% cashback now.

It's also mentioned in hdfc platinum dc page on hdfc. It's been updated

Back