• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC CC application - IN PROCESS

RM95

TF Select
How long does it take for HDFC application process status to move ahead from 'IN PROCESS'? Their sms says we will get to know about it in 10 days.
Applied via C2C. Can it get rejected because of too many cc inquiries last month?

How long does it take for HDFC application process status to move ahead from 'IN PROCESS'? Their sms says we will get to know about it in 10 days.
Applied via C2C. Can it get rejected because of too many cc inquiries last month?
Ask agent or manager as it's c2c.

How much your old card limit and credit utilization in cibil?

Hdfc takes much time than 10 days for c2c applications depends upon agent or bank manager.

I have also applied by C2C, they promised quick and guaranteed LTF card approval on the basis of my ICICI amazon card, it has been 9 days since KYC submission and I have only received reference number that too yesterday with "in-principal" approval, on tracking it says "IN PROCESS".

My question is :

1) Does bank decline C2C application?

2) How much time they take to complete their "process" and dispatch the card?

3) Can they also do physical verification?

Thanks

I have also applied by C2C, they promised quick and guaranteed LTF card approval on the basis of my ICICI amazon card, it has been 9 days since KYC submission and I have only received reference number that too yesterday with "in-principal" approval, on tracking it says "IN PROCESS".

My question is :

1) Does bank decline C2C application?

2) How much time they take to complete their "process" and dispatch the card?

3) Can they also do physical verification?

Thanks
Yes if not fit in bank internal Policy
21 days as per rule
Yes

Back