• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc CC application has the shitiest process.

I have applied for CC through office process its has been more than 2 week these mofo called twice thrice for confirmation visited my house for kyc click photos of house... Video kyc aadhar kyc what now after that they declined the application... Wtf why so much trouble when at the end you are not certain about issuing card. My cibil is 830. Why the F**k you hit enquiry..f king asshole

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have applied for CC through office process its has been more than 2 week these mofo called twice thrice for confirmation visited my house for kyc click photos of house... Video kyc aadhar kyc what now after that they declined the application... Wtf why so much trouble when at the end you are not certain about issuing card. My cibil is 830. Why the F**k you hit enquiry..f king asshole
We can understand your pain
How cumbersome hdfc cc offline process is .
Be assured this is normal .
Usual turn around is 1 month since application goes to Chennai office for processing.

Your cibil is 830 ? How ? What's ur cibil profile like ?

newinnov

TF Premier
Mine took close to a month when I applied online last year :D