• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

hdfc cc bill

dexter_greycells

TF Premier
if i pay my hdfc cc bill with hdfc visa platinum debit card on mobikwik which promocode i would to be apply ???
This is the second thread you have asked this question in. HDFC Platinum DC no longer gives you 1% CB on Mobikwik. That's history.

Mobikwik lets you use 250CASH on minimum CC bill payment of Rs 7500. It gives random cashback.
If Mobikwik is able to fetch your CC dues and show them when you go to pay your CC bill, then FULLPAY will give you 1% CB via UPI/any debit card.

SonyTom

TF Premier
I have a similar query. If I load Paytm wallet using StanChart Smart CC (which gives 2% cashback on wallet loads), will it be possible to pay hdfc CC bill using this wallet balance. I don't want to get any net cashback. I just want to meet the 1.2 Lakhs annual spends on Smart CC to waive off annual fee. I will try this route only if Paytm reduces the wallet loading charge from 2.5 to 2% or less (maybe some coupon will help)

Edit: I see that I have a promo offering 2% cashback upto ₹300 on wallet loading with CC. The only caveat being that the cashback will be to fuel wallet. Offer valid once a month.

( Unrelated fact: I have used Paytm + Indusind Visa select DC to pay hdfc CC bills and have received reward points in the Indusind DC. During these payments, before entering DC as payment method, it's shown on the payment page of Paytm that wallet balance is insufficient to pay this bill). That's how I got the idea.

Last edited:

dexter_greycells

TF Premier
I have a similar query. If I load Paytm wallet using StanChart Smart CC (which gives 2% cashback on wallet loads), will it be possible to pay hdfc CC bill using this wallet balance. I don't want to get any net cashback. I just want to meet the 1.2 Lakhs annual spends on Smart CC to waive off annual fee. I will try this route only if Paytm reduces the wallet loading charge from 2.5 to 2% or less (maybe some coupon will help)

( Unrelated fact: I have used Paytm + Indusind Visa select DC to pay hdfc CC bills and have received reward points in the Indusind DC. During these payments, before entering DC as payment method, it's shown on the payment page of Paytm that wallet balance is insufficient to pay this bill). That's how I got the idea
Yes, I used my PayTM balance to pay off my HDFC CC bill just last week.

SonyTom

TF Premier
Paytm of course you are using their services, wallet.
Thanks bro. On Paytm website its given-

”Are there credit card charges for adding money to paytm wallet?
If you choose to add money to your account using a credit card, there may be a nominal fee charged by the bank ranging from 1.5% to 3%. This fee is dependent on the specific bank and may vary.”

Thats why I got confused 😟