• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc cc new limit

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Hi guyz today I received 100% limit enhancement in hdfc cc 30k to 60k should I take it ??
Relationship status, salary account
Prefered customer, holding 3 card
1. legendary money-back +
2. Tata neu plus
3.Hdfc rupay

Hi guyz today I received 100% limit enhancement in hdfc cc 30k to 60k should I take it ??
Relationship status, salary account
Prefered customer, holding 3 card
1. legendary money-back +
2. Tata neu plus
3.Hdfc rupay
In these cases,,a simple rule need to be followed.
1) if one has income proof with enough income to get a far higher LE then don’t take it

2) Else take it

SSV Sir, what shall be ratio of limit to monthly Salary in HDFC for me is limit is less than my monthly salary
It is a very complicated formula
And
there are a lot of factors with different weightage goes into the equation that again is different to different banks…
Very very complex to even start explaining…
Exactly, it's complicated. At Axis Bank, it's generally three times your salary if you have a salary account with them. I'm not sure about HDFC, but there's a high chance of a limit increase if your limit is lower than your monthly salary. Try your luck by raising a request with Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com and attach your last three months salary slips.

You can DM me the actual values, then I can suggest something with my gut feel…if you feel like
By the way, according to you what is the best way to request a bank to convert our card to a lifetime free card? Is it by mentioning how much I use the card, pointing out how useless the card is, quoting all the devaluations, highlighting my on-time payments, referencing my CIBIL score, comparing with other cards I have, or something else?

By the way, according to you what is the best way to request a bank to convert our card to a lifetime free card? Is it by mentioning how much I use the card, pointing out how useless the card is, quoting all the devaluations, highlighting my on-time payments, referencing my CIBIL score, comparing with other cards I have, or something else?
I got Alumni Program DCB few years back and since then no LE and anything an offline CC guy told its same story with all Alumni Program CC holders at HDFC

No negative factors should be discussed like devaluation, uselessness etc…

Focus mainly on your usage..how much you contributed to their revenue and how much you would do in future based on the past…

How much you contributed to their revenue and how much you would do in future based on the past…
But what have I contributed to their revenue? 😅 I never paid minimum dues, never paid any charges, no interest, no ATM withdrawals, no EMI transactions.

I always achieve spend-based annual fee waivers (which I don't want to do anymore, that's why I want to convert it to LTF).

Back