• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC CC to Cash at 0 charges {Edit: For sole proprietorship account holders}

SiddharthR

TF Ace
Tried logging in via IPIN n card no. Then it asked to choose customer ID. When I did all that, it showed error. Didn't tried after that. A bit skeptical whether to activate it or not as I don't have any use of this card.
Yeh to gadbad ho gaya re baba!! 🤦‍♂️
Mine is also Out for delivery 😁 yesterday it as dispatched today its out for delivery.

IMG_20230111_150221_217.jpg
What about yours?

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
Tried logging in via IPIN n card no. Then it asked to choose customer ID. When I did all that, it showed error. Didn't tried after that. A bit skeptical whether to activate it or not as I don't have any use of this card.
Even I don't have any use of this card. Mine went smooth. Sometimes its showed IPIN Invalid but try again it will accept.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
for these someone from hdfc did called me and explain me to get a POS for these , i didn't bother , already have current account with hdfc and I'm sole proprietor. this card doesn't make any sense.

CA Karan Agarwal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
CA
For people who can't login to portal, call customer care they will send new password on sms and u can use this for login

Money loaded for first time will take 2-3 days to reflect and u will get a sms confirmation as well.
For subsequent loading, amount loaded prior to 2pm will be deposited same day rest will reflect next day.