HDFC CREDIT CARD APPLICATION MESS

Hello guys,
I applied for a HDFC business moneyback I got a Email saying we can't approve your application stating INTERNAL POLICY. But today to my surprise HDFC sent a message with card gending ****, login and activate your card. After loging in I saw my limit was only 15000, which is of no use for me, My plan was to apply for this as my ITR is 36 lakhs so I will get some good limit then so later I would upgrade for DCB card in coming months what should I do now?

Please guide me in this

Hello guys,
I applied for a HDFC business moneyback I got a Email saying we can't approve your application stating INTERNAL POLICY. But today to my surprise HDFC sent a message with card gending ****, login and activate your card. After loging in I saw my limit was only 15000, which is of no use for me, My plan was to apply for this as my ITR is 36 lakhs so I will get some good limit then so later I would upgrade for DCB card in coming months what should I do now?

Please guide me in this
DCB upgrade from business Moneyback? Lol

Not possible 😞.

Hello guys,

Please guide me in this
Very important thing , Never ever take your first HDFC card, if that is not what you want for a long term…Follow my posts in this subject matter for more details..

Hello guys,

Please guide me in this
HDFC Moneyback can't even get your money back in the form of cashback forget about DCB.

Trust Me

Also, stay away from the cursed Moneyback.

When I got mine 8 years back, I did not have much idea about the various CC offerings of Indian private banks. Citibank had closed my CC when I moved out of Bangalore to a non-serviceable city, and I had closed my SCB CC myself. So I was glad to have an LTF CC from HDFC. Now it looks like they will never offer me an upgrade despite being an Imperia customer! The problem is, I can't close it because it is my oldest active card with a perfect payment record.

Limit Enhancement is much difficult in HDFC. Many here have been stuck with low limit for years.

HDFC is very unpredictable that way! I've always received decent, automatic LEs, so I can't complain in that regard (but never had an upgrade offer)!

Hello guys,

Please guide me in this
My ITR is higher then yours and yet I am stuck with this same card with just 62k limit for over a year. No limit increase or upgrade allowed.