• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Credit Card LTF issue

Laukik

TF Buzz
So Lately HDFC has been spaming me with LTF offer with Money back plus CC.
I got a lot of Messages, WhatsApp and Mails with LTF offer, at Net banking as well it said LTF.
So after I applied for the same, but now they're saying it's a "price card".
I feel cheated. It even showed only for you "0" fees while applying.
What should i do? Is there any way to complain? Customer care saying they can't do anything. It's not upto them.
Any mail id of higher authority?

I got a lot of Messages, WhatsApp and Mails with LTF offer, at Net banking as well it said LTF.
What should i do? Is there any way to complain? Customer care saying they can't do anything. It's not upto them.
Do you have any proof such as screenshot to validate your claim regarding LTF ?

While applying there must have been line below 0 fees. Waived of spending xxx amount. This is how hdfc works. Now what you can do is try to convince them to make it ltf. If they do not complain to rbi ombudman, and mention how they are fooling customers.

While applying there must have been line below 0 fees. Waived of spending xxx amount. This is how hdfc works. Now what you can do is try to convince them to make it ltf. If they do not complain to rbi ombudman, and mention how they are fooling customers.
What an ill practice. is there any way to complain? The customer care basically said they can't do sh*t.

Back