• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Credit Card Upgrade

Current I have HDFC Millennia Credit Card. HDFC Bank is offering me Regalia Gold Life Time Free.. Can I ask HDFC Bank to allow me to keep both the cards ??
I have Windows 7 ,I upgraded to windows 11
Can I keep windows 7 too 🤣

If you have tagged #upgradation as tag
How would you expect to keep both, upgradation happens only superceding the previous one

Current I have HDFC Millennia Credit Card. HDFC Bank is offering me Regalia Gold Life Time Free.. Can I ask HDFC Bank to allow me to keep both the cards ??
although I am also carrying Millenia card and aspire to upgrade it but I have heard from my friends that Regalia Gold is an okayish card.... not worth hype
I still prefer Millenia bcoz reward system and redemption is simple

Asses yourself! Upgradation will give you opportunity in future to be able to get Infinia/Diners Black as its the next level card after Millennia.
At SmartBuy also Regalia give massive 10X RP in return value. Millennia transactbin simple CB system.
Choice isb yours.
Nothing is useless if its HDFC Credit Card !

No, they will close your Millennia after upgrade.
I have tata Neu card I have mailed them to Upgrade it to Millennia they said we can't upgrade I request them to provide a floater card they declined the request.I think it's because I have co branded card.
I have applied Millennia but I was offered Money back plus with annual fees should I take it I think after some time I would get the upgrade card offer which I will not get on Tata neu .my limit is 2 lakh

Back