• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc debit card upgrade

PANK

TF Premier
I upgrade from millennia debit card to platinum debit card for credit card bill payment

I am using saving max account

I asked hdfc support mail id what are charges for it and when I will receive it

They are saying
The referred card comes at the nominal fees of Rs.750+ GST.

Accordingly, your account has been charged with Rs.885

Please clarify my doubt as saving max account of hdfc has no charge for any debit card

I upgrade from millennia debit card to platinum debit card for credit card bill payment

They are saying

Please clarify my doubt as saving max account of hdfc has no charge for any debit card
Your millennia debit card was free?

you should get it for free. take a screenshot if the website and write to their pno.
I found this on website
Please share mail id

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-06-10-03-03-35_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-06-10-03-03-35_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 48
I think default debit card of Max account is Platinum debit card
Yes but at the time of account opening i asked for millennia dc as it is more rewarding but i don't get reward points on wallet reload after using it for 6 month
So I decided to get platinum now for credit card bill payment and reward points doesn't take long time to credit in card

Yes but at the time of account opening i asked for millennia dc as it is more rewarding but i don't get reward points on wallet reload after using it for 6 month
So I decided to get platinum now for credit card bill payment and reward points doesn't take long time to credit in card
But I regularly get cashback on wallet reloads...

They are saying

I am using platinum card with savings max account, haven't been charged for this card.

PayTM

I use for credit card payment and Bank account transfer also... After loading money using Millennia debit card, I transfer the amount to Bank account 😀
I also did the same but only received 300 points till now but i did more wallet reload around 1l in last 8 month
And not exceed 40k limit of every month

Very bad news.... HDFC Bank should provide facility to check how much amount we earn on each transaction
I agree
I hope hdfc try to credit millennia dc point with in 1 month instead of 90 days
And in my case no update after 90 days

Back