• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC debit cards: millenia vs easyshop platinum

ltf4ever

TF Legend
i hold an easy shop platinum. my dad has received a millenia debit card.

though on paper the easyshop platinum seems to be an upgrade, are there any unique features on the millenia?

i usually use credit cards (dcb) for all my card based expenses. as preferred tier in hdfc, i have this dc free and can also ask my father to upgrade for free.

within family, does it make sense to keep both the cards, or close the millenia and apply for 2nd easyshop platinum?

Solution
So ,
Both DC comes with own advantages

Easyshop platinum comes with higher spending limit , 1 % cashback on bill payment upto 750 through HDFC bill pay which can be useful in credit card bill payment.

Millennia comes with lowers spending limit but offer upto 5% on online shopping and also gives upto 400 on wallet reload .
Which can be use to load paytm or mobikwik wallet and used to bill payment or any other payments.

So if your mail goal is CC bill payment go for Easyshop platinum.
Otherwise you can keep one platinum and one millennia on other account to keep things balance.
I made a CC payment through easyshop platinum card on 22nd of this month and I have still not received the cashback for it. Even the cashback for weekend fuel spends via tap and pay option haven’t been receive for July, August & September

Now what should I do. Whom should I contact ?

I paid Electricity bill using platinum Debit card 10 days ago through Payzapp but no cashback points are credited. I have done a mobile recharge the same day and within a day, the cashback points are credited. Does anyone know whether electricity comes under utilities and eligible for DC cashback?

i just recieved easyshop business debit card with my hdfc current account. how can i get 1% cashback? if i pay through HDFC bill pay will i get 1% cashback like normal easyshop Platinum dc?

Back