• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC debit cards: millenia vs easyshop platinum

ltf4ever

TF Legend
i hold an easy shop platinum. my dad has received a millenia debit card.

though on paper the easyshop platinum seems to be an upgrade, are there any unique features on the millenia?

i usually use credit cards (dcb) for all my card based expenses. as preferred tier in hdfc, i have this dc free and can also ask my father to upgrade for free.

within family, does it make sense to keep both the cards, or close the millenia and apply for 2nd easyshop platinum?

Solution
So ,
Both DC comes with own advantages

Easyshop platinum comes with higher spending limit , 1 % cashback on bill payment upto 750 through HDFC bill pay which can be useful in credit card bill payment.

Millennia comes with lowers spending limit but offer upto 5% on online shopping and also gives upto 400 on wallet reload .
Which can be use to load paytm or mobikwik wallet and used to bill payment or any other payments.

So if your mail goal is CC bill payment go for Easyshop platinum.
Otherwise you can keep one platinum and one millennia on other account to keep things balance.
So ,
Both DC comes with own advantages

Easyshop platinum comes with higher spending limit , 1 % cashback on bill payment upto 750 through HDFC bill pay which can be useful in credit card bill payment.

Millennia comes with lowers spending limit but offer upto 5% on online shopping and also gives upto 400 on wallet reload .
Which can be use to load paytm or mobikwik wallet and used to bill payment or any other payments.

So if your mail goal is CC bill payment go for Easyshop platinum.
Otherwise you can keep one platinum and one millennia on other account to keep things balance.
I have a Easyshop platinum debit card but I didn't receive a cashback when I paid my credit card bill. From which portal should you pay the bill for eligibility.

I have a Easyshop platinum debit card but I didn't receive a cashback when I paid my credit card bill. From which portal should you pay the bill for eligibility.
Hdfc billpay or freecharge but for freecharge max amount for a transaction should be 1k or else they charge mdr. Thora search kar liya karo bar bar log yahi puch rahe h.

I have been using millennia DC but now requested platinum DC as multiple credit card bills adding > 40K most of the months. I did wallet add of 40K on 1st Feb , so now when can i do next wallet load from Millenia before closing it down in order to activate my new Platinum DC? Does it count once every month or 30 Days after last usage ?

Back