• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Diners Black Add-on Card Lounge Access and Online transactions

bhsiddharth

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi there,

I just received HDFC Diners Black add-on card on my wife name who doesn’t hold HDFC Bank account.

I have the following queries regarding this:
  1. Strangely I found that the add-on card number is same as primary card number. Diner club shares the unlimited lounge access to the add-on card holder but my doubt is whether it will be allowed on the same day or not? Like if I and my wife visit to the same lounge together, will they accept both primary and add-on card having same number?
  2. I am unable to mark online transactions on for the add-on cards, is it not allowed?
Thanks in advance.

I received add on HDFC DCB credit card. I thought that the card number and everything remains same as original card, just name changes. But I got a card with different card number and cvv.

Wondering if this is the norm now ..?

Very weird thing happened with DCB add on,

1) i got new card number which is different than the original card
2) I added the card in original card net banking with add on card mobile number (OTP came on add on mobile number)
3) this card is listed as a new entry on original card net banking.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• add on.png
    add on.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 18
Hi there,

I just received HDFC Diners Black add-on card on my wife name who doesn’t hold HDFC Bank account.

1. Strangely I found that the add-on card number is same as primary card number. Diner club shares the unlimited lounge access to the add-on card holder but my doubt is whether it will be allowed on the same day or not? Like if I and my wife visit to the same lounge together, will they accept both primary and add-on card having same number?
  2. I am unable to mark online transactions on for the add-on cards, is it not allowed?
Thanks in advance.
Were you able to use it at lounges without a problem?

Very weird thing happened with DCB add on,

1) i got new card number which is different than the original card
2) I added the card in original card net banking with add on card mobile number (OTP came on add on mobile number)
3) this card is listed as a new entry on original card net banking.

Any ideas?
HDFC has started issuing add-on cards with new card number.

Hi there,

Thanks in advance.
How do I apply for the add on card?

Back