• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Floater card.

abhishek751

TF Premier
I Got HDFC Milenia LTF card few months back and in January I applied for TATA Neu HDFC card (499 Ver) LTF,
I requested for Change of statement date but today they told me its Floater Card its bill generation date can't be changed,
both these cards have one limit of 1Lac only.
Is there a way i can get limits separated for these cards.

I Got HDFC Milenia LTF card few months back and in January I applied for TATA Neu HDFC card (499 Ver) LTF,
I requested for Change of statement date but today they told me its Floater Card its bill generation date can't be changed,
both these cards have one limit of 1Lac only.
Is there a way i can get limits separated for these cards.
Nope. Are you looking to have separate billing dates for Millennia and Neu?

It's uncertain whether they currently offer the option to split limits, which was available in the past. It's also unclear if this option applies to low-end cards with a limit of 1Lac. Previously, people used to split the limit of the Infinia card to obtain a Diners Club card.

Nope. Are you looking to have separate billing dates for Millennia and Neu?

It's uncertain whether they currently offer the option to split limits, which was available in the past. It's also unclear if this option applies to low-end cards with a limit of 1Lac. Previously, people used to split the limit of the Infinia card to obtain a Diners Club card.
Billing dates are currently seperate but the neu card has 1st of each month for bill generation,
I wanted to change that to 25th,
Combined limit is not an issue just the billing date of neu card is the problem.
The customer care guy who called to tell that they can't change the date also didn't know. Told me apply for a new card.

Billing dates are currently seperate but the neu card has 1st of each month for bill generation,
Combined limit is not an issue just the billing date of neu card is the problem.
The customer care guy who called to tell that they can't change the date also didn't know. Told me apply for a new card.
Send a mail to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com and tell them that you need both of the cards bill date to be on 25th.

Did you try through mycards.com?? There is an option to change billing cycle

Currently I am holding DCB card and applied for Millenia card as floater with the shared limit. In future, if I wanted to close or upgrade DCB, will there be any affect on Millenia card?

Currently I am holding DCB card and applied for Millenia card as floater with the shared limit. In future, if I wanted to close or upgrade DCB, will there be any affect on Millenia card?
How does this share limit thing work in Floater card?
I am having 2.4L limit of Millennia. I applied for Tata Neu Infinity as a floater card.
Am I going to get 2.4L limit on that card also? But in total I can use that much limit only.
Or they are going to split the limits on both cards like 1.5L on one card and 0.9L on another card?

Also can I get one more card like Regalia LTF as a floater card?

How does this share limit thing work in Floater card?
I am having 2.4L limit of Millennia. I applied for Tata Neu Infinity as a floater card.
Am I going to get 2.4L limit on that card also? But in total I can use that much limit only.
Or they are going to split the limits on both cards like 1.5L on one card and 0.9L on another card?

Also can I get one more card like Regalia LTF as a floater card?
Shared limit between 2 cards.. like icici.. did you receive infinity card?

Back