• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BizBlack floater card rejected

DevilDog

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hey all,
I already have an Infinia card and was exploring to get the BizBlack floater card because of its benefits for GST and tax payments.
I contacted my RM and he put in touch with the card agent who swiftly collected the documents. After 4 days the application showed declined status.
When i enquired he said that since i am a director in a pvt. Ltd. Company there were issues. But i informed that i own the company and majority shares of the company.
Was informed that some other forms are required however no feedback yet.
What do you guys this is it possible to get ?

Guys who got the BizBlack, can you please let me know what documents were asked? I'm applying as a new card for my parent, who owns a business. They meet the criteria for ITR and submitted the ITR and company current account statements (current account is held with another bank).

However, the HDFC agent is adamant that the company's balance sheet is also required. Our auditor doesn't make a balance sheet as it is not a big business.

Is balance sheet really required for Bizblack approval?

@sourpai @shivang @sparkit @Pravas @vikramsrit

Guys who got the BizBlack, can you please let me know what documents were asked? I'm applying as a new card for my parent, who owns a business. They meet the criteria for ITR and submitted the ITR and company current account statements (current account is held with another bank).

However, the HDFC agent is adamant that the company's balance sheet is also required. Our auditor doesn't make a balance sheet as it is not a big business.

Most of us have applied as floater card on Infinia / Regalia gold. In such case, no documents are required.

But in your case, are you applying in parent's name or company name? If applied on individual name, then balance sheet should not be required. But I am not sure.

Anyways, see you have two options
1. Try another branch
2. Convince them by giving a carrot of opening an account with high initial funding

Most of us have applied as floater card on Infinia / Regalia gold. In such case, no documents are required.

But in your case, are you applying in parent's name or company name? If applied on individual name, then balance sheet should not be required. But I am not sure.

Anyways, see you have two options
1. Try another branch
2. Convince them by giving a carrot of opening an account with high initial funding
Thanks for the response. Applying in parent's name but they are still asking for company's balance sheet.

Will check with another branch.

Not sure my process to get the card will help you or not. But here it goes

I called my RM.She came home to take the signatures in the flooter card form.
Next day someone from banks credit card department called and asked for the company name and address. I gave a random company name and office address as my previous flat address. He asked about ITR for the company and I told I started the company this year only. He did not pressed more.

After 2 days got call from HDFC backend team asking same questions, I told what was mentioned in the form.

After 1/2 days the card started showing in my cards.

Not sure my process to get the card will help you or not. But here it goes

I called my RM.She came home to take the signatures in the flooter card form.
Next day someone from banks credit card department called and asked for the company name and address. I gave a random company name and office address as my previous flat address. He asked about ITR for the company and I told I started the company this year only. He did not pressed more.

After 2 days got call from HDFC backend team asking same questions, I told what was mentioned in the form.

After 1/2 days the card started showing in my cards.
Thanks for your reply buddy

So finally my Biz black is approved and I can see it in my cards section with 5K limit.

It took almost 1 month. Applied on 29th June as floater card via branch. HDFC bank rep goofed up initially and signed wrong floater card forms
hey need help with getting a floater card for my infinia and unable to apply online through the wbsite. kindly dm and help me out.

hey need help with getting a floater card for my infinia and unable to apply online through the wbsite. kindly dm and help me out.
You have to reach out / go to the nearest branch and tell them you want to apply as floater card...or you can talk to your RM about this and he/she will help out. I had done the same. There is no option to apply online

You have to reach out / go to the nearest branch and tell them you want to apply as floater card...or you can talk to your RM about this and he/she will help out. I had done the same. There is no option to apply online
hi. thanks for this. i don't think you know about this but my rm is helpless. despite previous attempts to contact her she doesnt pick up the phone neither does she call me back . can visit the nearest branch but doubt they will be helpful. in the meantime would you be able to help me with the documents required as well the floater card application form via dm.

hi. thanks for this. i don't think you know about this but my rm is helpless. despite previous attempts to contact her she doesnt pick up the phone neither does she call me back . can visit the nearest branch but doubt they will be helpful. in the meantime would you be able to help me with the documents required as well the floater card application form via dm.
I don't have any documents bro.... HDFC lady from cc team just took my signatures on empty forms and floater form and submitted them... I don't have any hard or soft copies with me. Your best bet is to still go the nearest branch

I wanted to give it a shot by bypassing my RM.
Nice guy who helped me get the Marriott card as a floater.

I found him wanting to ‘extract’ something from me for biz black.

So tried to go the email route.
By dropping a mail to infiniaservices as suggested by someone here.

They said I don’t meet internal criteria.

Back to RM !

He wanted me to buy ULIP or invest in some other stupid product.
I said no way.

Told him I can park some funds, since I’m hearing about banks struggling to get deposits.

He sounded good about it.

He took my signature on the floater form.
He also took my Tata Neu Infinity card number.
He’ll look to upgrade Tata Neu to Biz Black he said.

Hoping for the best.

He made it sound like the biz black card as floater is much in demand.

One more thing.
Out of his own volition he mentioned about Infinia Reserve round the corner.

He promised to get it for me for sure, when it’s launched.

No complaints about this current imaginary cherry on the cake.!

I wanted to give it a shot by bypassing my RM.
Nice guy who helped me get the Marriott card as a floater.

I found him wanting to ‘extract’ something from me for biz black.

So tried to go the email route.
By dropping a mail to infiniaservices as suggested by someone here.

They said I don’t meet internal criteria.

Back to RM !

He wanted me to buy ULIP or invest in some other stupid product.
I said no way.

Told him I can park some funds, since I’m hearing about banks struggling to get deposits.

He sounded good about it.

He took my signature on the floater form.
He also took my Tata Neu Infinity card number.
He’ll look to upgrade Tata Neu to Biz Black he said.

Hoping for the best.

He made it sound like the biz black card as floater is much in demand.

One more thing.
Out of his own volition he mentioned about Infinia Reserve round the corner.

He promised to get it for me for sure, when it’s launched.

No complaints about this current imaginary cherry on the cake.!
hi will you pls help with your rm details. need bizblack as floater card on my infinia on priority basis.

Back